Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: no reward for crystals spent [16271]

World
    Sandycove

Exclamation no reward for crystals spent [16271]

I have had no issues using one crystal at a time, but i thought id try multiple crystals today and got nothing at all in the loot box

is it broken for multiple crystals ???

Can't seem to get the image to show - but it can be seen here http://prnt.sc/ckguyj
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 21.09.16 at 06:15. Reason: image fixed

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hey QV, have done a few multiples and they have all returned loot. Not sure what happened in your case. :/

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I feel sometimes it miss one or 2 loots when I do bulk, but tried like 6 time single rounds, and got loots correctly. seems there is a low chance to get nothing, could be bug.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 21.09.16 at 14:37.

World
    Northisle
    If you look at the loots you can see they are added together. For example when using multiple crystals for short letter the loot can have 25, 50, 75, etc marble depending on how many crystals give 25 marble as loot

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-vicious View Post
    I have had no issues using one crystal at a time, but i thought id try multiple crystals today and got nothing at all in the loot box

is it broken for multiple crystals ???

Can't seem to get the image to show - but it can be seen here http://prnt.sc/ckguyj
    After receiving multiple reports of this, I've notified the devs. Thank you for your report and screenshot - they will be invaluable as to figuring out what's causing this. Keep an eye on this thread for updates, as I'll post in it as soon as I hear back. For now, all I can say is use a single crystal to avoid this happening.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    are you meant to get a reward for each crystal spent as i found on multiple tries i didnt get a reward to each crystal

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ginny31 View Post
    are you meant to get a reward for each crystal spent as i found on multiple tries i didnt get a reward to each crystal
    i think your meant to
    but if you get say a mine refil or fragment parts or starcoins etc it adds them all into one lot

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I have experienced next one now 3 times.. I choose for exp letters and short one, then 1 crystal and pushing violet circle and nothing happens (crystals are not going to owen) but crystal has been taken. After that I cannot close Excelsior tab at all and only way out is to refresh.. annoying to loose crystals.. will take screenshot if this happens again...

World
    Sandycove
    Thank you MOD_Houri3 for fixing my image - and thank you BB_Saqui for your reply and notifying the devs

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    I spent 5 crystals yesterday, got 1 Page and nothing else.

Yes. Multiples are broken.

Reply to Thread