Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Excelsior locks game [16263]

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We're seeing new reports of this issue, and we're investigating it. Thanks for letting us know!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've countered different kind of bugs.

Yesterday: i got 3 crystals as log in bonus and from daily quest 5. Opened the exelcior and there was only 3 crystals. I waited few minutes for those 5 more crystals (not) showing up. After the refresh, they appeared.

Today: After I won 2 crystals in excelsior machine, two times in a row, the game bugged. It didin’t reduce the number of crystals, it just showed all the time that I have 3 crystals left in my account. After I woke up in that situation (it was morning after all…) I started to think that there must be something wrong with that thing…. I noticed that my gem value had dropped….. I think I lost over 180-200 gems for todays excelsior bug. (After refreshing the game the crystal value showed 0) Be careful and don’t trust the excelsior counter if you happen to win crystals from the machine, refresh the game instead.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Still having the same issue with Excelsior going through the motions with no animation & not showing rewards (if rewards are even being credited?).
    The only indication it is doing something is the little x top corner of Excelsior window goes grey after clicking the start button and returns to normal once it's run the cycle.
    A game refresh correct this but is so annoying given the long loading times.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Happened to me today. Sucked 3 crystals, nothing to show for it besides a locked game.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Today I had this happening again. I am not sure if it has anything to do with the update on 24th of jan. I have not used any crystals since update until today.
    It goes fine if I only use it once. If I use it a second time it freezes up game. I dont even see what I got, but can see after refresh that I must have gotten something.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by gibbletz View Post
    A game refresh correct this but is so annoying given the long loading times.
    as an old school c64 gamer that mention of long loading times made me chuckle 15-30mins loading a c64 game and then it crashing just before loading and having to start again, kids these days have NO IDEA of what's defined as LONG LOADING TIMES

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    why i get 1 site Quests for crystals today i am prim normal 2 site quests

World
    Sandycove
    had this happen again this morning myself; I usually do 3 or 4 crystal in a single spin and this morning I lost 4 crystals due to the Excelsior freezing. The Close Excelsior "x" button was greyed out and the only way I could continue was to refresh the game. When I logged back in the crystals had disappeared and it appears no reward.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am having similar issues (and have had issues since i joined) - i might get to put one or two crystals in successfully (in two turns) and then the excelsior locks up and no rewards but the crystals are gone .. sometimes it happens the first time i try to use the excelsior so it's not just when i receive more crystals - mostly i receive one or maybe two rewards before it locks up and the X greys out and i cannot get out of the window without closing my browser -- sometimes i can get out if i just wait long enough.

edit to add info:

I use two different laptops - and each laptop uses two different browsers interchangeably -- and have had problems with every configuration i've tried
    1) macbook pro running Sierra 10.12.2 using Firefox 51.0.1 64-bit and/or Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)
    2) macbook pro running El Capitan 10.11.6 using Firefox 52.0 64-bit and/or Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)

flash is updated regularly to whatever is most recent - today it's 24.0.0.221
    Last edited by lysha71; 07.03.17 at 17:42. Reason: provide more info

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lysha71 View Post
    i am having similar issues (and have had issues since i joined) - i might get to put one or two crystals in successfully (in two turns) and then the excelsior locks up and no rewards but the crystals are gone .. sometimes it happens the first time i try to use the excelsior so it's not just when i receive more crystals - mostly i receive one or maybe two rewards before it locks up and the X greys out and i cannot get out of the window without closing my browser -- sometimes i can get out if i just wait long enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    had this happen again this morning myself; I usually do 3 or 4 crystal in a single spin and this morning I lost 4 crystals due to the Excelsior freezing. The Close Excelsior "x" button was greyed out and the only way I could continue was to refresh the game. When I logged back in the crystals had disappeared and it appears no reward.
    Could you both provide me with the following information if possible:
    1. What browser are you using?
    2. What's your Flash version number?
    3. Which operating system are you using?

Thank you for helping us in our investigation!

Reply to Thread