Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Excelsior locks game [16263]

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down Excelsior locks game [16263]

Game locked up when Excelsior awarded paperwork buff today.
    Also Excelsior caused lock up yesterday but cant remember exact circumstances. Might have been when I got buff then as well.
    In both cases refresh sorted it out.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    having issues with excelsior.. when adding crystals to create letters, the game locks.. crystals do not add and cant close the excelsior window to try again.. only way to clear the window and unlock is to refresh, however upon refreshing the crystals are lost and no apparent rewards given. This was happening on test but to a much bigger degree. It seems the issues have been reduced but certainly not solved when launched in main game.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Excelsior window is freezing

I don't know if this is a bug but every 2nd time I fuel the forge, the Excelsior window freezes and i cant see the rewards this process brings. 1 time i saw that the number of letter snippets had grew so i assume i get some rewards but i cant see what.

Here is a snapshot: prntscr.com/ckjml2
    You can notice the close window button is inactive and i can say that there is activity in the background.

Could smb check it?

EDIT: Merged.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 21.09.16 at 10:36.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for reporting this guys - I've alerted the devs to this bug, and we'll hopefully find the issue and squash it. As always, if anyone else has the same/similar problems, keep the reports coming. The more information we get, the faster we can fix it!

World
    Sandycove
    Hi
    yesterday the game totally froze and crashed on me using it i was in other account, incognito also on chrome as the game download was still playing up for me not loading (im in other account in game download today thats fine it seems now)
    i did have screenshots yesterday but dont have them now
    on other account i put all 17 crystals i had and pressed the button to do them all together the game totally froze for me i couldnt even X the (pinky ponk i call it lol) and at one point i did whisper a mod to pass a message on for me to a guild member in other account from this account, to explain my game had broke on me, and i would try refresh and see if it would work as said guild member i could see them chatting to me in guild chat but i had no way to reply or do anything I put it down to 1st day teething probs
    After that even on this account i was not risking it happening again i was doing the spins 1 by 1 and the same happened game froze/broke had to keep refreshing.

today though i did do 7 at once on other account in game download thing no problem, in this account on google chrome did 5 at once today and game froze again so had to refresh again so i dunno all times its froze on me so far its been in google chrome or goggle incognito

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax030310 View Post
    having issues with excelsior.. when adding crystals to create letters, the game locks.. crystals do not add and cant close the excelsior window to try again.. only way to clear the window and unlock is to refresh, however upon refreshing the crystals are lost and no apparent rewards given. This was happening on test but to a much bigger degree. It seems the issues have been reduced but certainly not solved when launched in main game.
    I have had this same 3 times so far... I wrote about it on other thread too..

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hi I am having problem too with adding crystals the game locks up so i have to log out and back in again. Crystals have then disappeared and no reward.

http://forum.thesettlerso Erudite Pioneer MOD_BruJah174's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I have same problem, i added crystals, and screen locked, i had to refresh and lost crystals,and got nothing from slotmachine

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Mine freezes too but i dont think i have lost any crystals.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am pretty sure that this happens when you get crystals from using the forge and then use the forge again without closing the Excelsior window in the meantime. It appears that these new crystals cause a problem and lock the game up.

Reply to Thread