Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Excelsior locks game [16263]

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi im also experiencing the same as Jax030310 , I load my gems and press the button and then it freezes loosing the gems ive put in and then I can not even close the window, I have to reboot the game. It did it last night and I thought it was just a glitch but it has done it again tonight (I cleared my Cashe yesterday but it made no difference and it has done it twice tonight the first time it did give me letters when I logged back in but the second time my 7 crystals got eaten but noting back when I rebooted.
    I have tried both short letters & normal letters and it freezes both times then when I log back in it takes a long time and the script sequence seems to be out of sinc with text showing from the game before the main information box has cleared, I am getting frustrated as I was enjoying doing the new challenges it was good to have a new set of challenges, so a quick fix would be great please.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by IainC View Post
    I am pretty sure that this happens when you get crystals from using the forge and then use the forge again without closing the Excelsior window in the meantime. It appears that these new crystals cause a problem and lock the game up.
    I haven't had a problem with that so far, and I got crystals several times. I have been counting the rewards too, no losses so far.
    Come join HOWL one of the best guilds in Northisle. Don't be scared, we don't bite (much)!

World
    Northisle
    The Excelsior locks on my Chromebook but not on my desktop or laptop.

I tested if the game window size has something to do with the locking, but my Chromebook locks even when the game window is bigger than on my desktop.
    The locking happens right after pressing the purple button (disables the X on top right corner) and before the animation starts.

Chromebook:
    Google Chrome 54.0.2840.24 (beta)
    OS Chrome OS
    Flash plugin 23.0.0.162-r1
    Driver vendor ES
    Driver version 3.1
    GL_VENDOR ARM
    GL_RENDERER Mali-T604
    GL_VERSION OpenGL ES 3.1 v1.r8p0-03dev0.301fa043a3426c0f8b38533459e4162e

Desktop:
    Google Chrome 54.0.2840.27 (beta)
    OS Linux
    Flash plugin 23.0.0.179
    Driver vendor NVIDIA
    Driver version 367.44
    GL_VENDOR NVIDIA Corporation
    GL_RENDERER GeForce GTX 560 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
    GL_VERSION 4.5.0 NVIDIA 367.44

Laptop:
    Google Chrome 54.0.2840.34 (beta)
    OS Linux
    Flash plugin 23.0.0.179
    Driver vendor Mesa
    Driver version 12.0.3
    GL_VENDOR Intel Open Source Technology Center
    GL_RENDERER Mesa DRI Mobile Intelᅡᆴ GM45 Express Chipset
    GL_VERSION 2.1 Mesa 12.0.3

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Froze yesterday and twice so far today - within about 5 minutes. I've just relogged for the 3rd time in 10 minutes. Just seems to be random freezing

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Does it no matter what i get from teh forge

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    My case is different, i invest 1 crystal and then 2, and the ecelsior didnt gave anything back, the frame screen appeared empty, no lock or freeze but nothing rewarded. Contacted support alredy

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same issue today.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Curufindul View Post
    I haven't had a problem with that so far, and I got crystals several times. I have been counting the rewards too, no losses so far.
    Agreed. So far, so good *fingers crossed*
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Just had it happen to me, won a long letter fragment then game locked up. I think my geo was due to return from a copper search at the same time.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 27.09.16 at 17:31.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    Excelsior continually (probably every 2 out of 5 times) locking for me half the time not sure if I am getting any reward at all for crystals. Can actually close it today as it was froze previously by switching letters but every subsequent time the crystals go down and no rewards appear.

Reply to Thread