Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Crystals as collectibles

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    maybe 1 or 2 Crystals as reward for finding all collies?

Master of Strategy
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by HFoC View Post
    maybe 1 or 2 Crystals as reward for finding all collies?
    see this suggestion

World
    Northisle
    +1

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    You can always ask but don't get your hopes up as one of the BB devs already said during testing there were no plans to add any other "normal" ways to get em. They are supposed to be very rare and limited as in even more rare than gems. Note that crystals allow players to get gems.
    Yes I do know what they said on testing, however it will not be a huge deal breaker for them if they could add a crystal to the collectible drop, maybe even lower than a banner, the mere chance of getting one or two and if your extremely lucky get three crystals a day more will give even more incentive, in my opinion, to be even more exciting for some if not all to actually complete the quest "Collect all".

As of now I am only picking up banners and get a staggering amount of 10 per week.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Waits for the OP to suggest Explorers find crystals.
    Don't assume too much.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    the whole point again of this is so people dont rush through
    its not going no where as if like some of us you play the game long term you will have plenty time to get things from it without needing to spend gems
    so many people want more this more that instantly the game is not meant to be rushed the slot machine will stay therefore crystals for daily log in and quest can be got
    already too much for people to care, leveling that so slow to get lvl 70 at least for pathfinder, and now so slow to get things from this airship, the problem not the slow progress you make, but the limitations that make you think about one path and ignore another, making working with things in parallel so much hard, exactly like PvP or Adventures because a limitation of population , time and some of the resources, now you have 2 more to care about, if you want pathfinder, or airship or adventure, even in airship you have a lot of choices, guides, letters or Book.

Short and summary: too much slow things make people upset and need some help, I know a lot of people quit because of the XXL expedition and the long path to get a level up, BB doing so good work with new things but the bad design and the lack of knowledge about how to play their game and how people play and what they need and want, destroy all those nice efforts.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    already too much for people to care, leveling that so slow to get lvl 70 at least for pathfinder, and now so slow to get things from this airship, the problem not the slow progress you make, but the limitations that make you think about one path and ignore another, making working with things in parallel so much hard, exactly like PvP or Adventures because a limitation of population , time and some of the resources, now you have 2 more to care about, if you want pathfinder, or airship or adventure, even in airship you have a lot of choices, guides, letters or Book.

Short and summary: too much slow things make people upset and need some help, I know a lot of people quit because of the XXL expedition and the long path to get a level up, BB doing so good work with new things but the bad design and the lack of knowledge about how to play their game and how people play and what they need and want, destroy all those nice efforts.
    Personally i dont rule any of the game play out, i play ali addys/Ft addys, normal addys even wots etc also i do pvp for a change to and mountain scenarios the game not about levelling up for me its about having a laugh and fun so i dont mind how long it takes to get to 70 or even 75 as theres different things to keep me busy when i get bored of one thing in particular and fancy a change.

so i welcome any new content that BB do and give it all a fair try before i make judgements on yes or no i dont like such and such in the game i just think all to soon people already we want more crystals faster etc and not giving it "time" to see how they actually get on with in even after a week but instead they are after a couple of days

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Personally i dont rule any of the game play out, i play ali addys/Ft addys, normal addys even wots etc also i do pvp for a change to and mountain scenarios the game not about levelling up for me its about having a laugh and fun so i dont mind how long it takes to get to 70 or even 75 as theres different things to keep me busy when i get bored of one thing in particular and fancy a change.

so i welcome any new content that BB do and give it all a fair try before i make judgements on yes or no i dont like such and such in the game i just think all to soon people already we want more crystals faster etc and not giving it "time" to see how they actually get on with in even after a week but instead they are after a couple of days
    So I am, but most people have fun on their way, to level up racing other players or trying what higher people play as soon as possible.

I'm just telling what major feedback telling about players game styles.

World
    Northisle
    i just think all to soon people already we want more crystals faster etc and not giving it "time" to see how they actually get on with in even after a week but instead they are after a couple of days
    More and faster? true, we have the airship now for second day and i made 20 crystals, the suggestion was to get maybe 1,2 or 3 crystals with a collectible search.

I do not see any harm in getting 1 or max 3 crystals a day and it does give more incentive to players to actually do the "Collect all" quest, not even mentioning the amount of people who will buy the "Fairy Light" for gems to even maybe spot that extra crystal on the island, so it helps Ubisoft sell more gems and the players get a more exciting search on their island.

Also, this was just a suggestion to how it also could be done because, as a matter of fact, a crystal is also a collectible actually.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ClownSolo View Post
    More and faster? true, we have the airship now for second day and i made 20 crystals, the suggestion was to get maybe 1,2 or 3 crystals with a collectible search.

I do not see any harm in getting 1 or max 3 crystals a day and it does give more incentive to players to actually do the "Collect all" quest, not even mentioning the amount of people who will buy the "Fairy Light" for gems to even maybe spot that extra crystal on the island, so it helps Ubisoft sell more gems and the players get a more exciting search on their island.

Also, this was just a suggestion to how it also could be done because, as a matter of fact, a crystal is also a collectible actually.
    people may buy gems to play slot machine they also may spend them on the fairy stars to find collectable if it ever did happen
    Way i see it is the slot machine quests can give gems as a reward so why would BB make it easier to get free gems from the game?
    we already have the weekly login, quests, level up and achievement rewards that give gems now the slot machine quests so people may actually spend less on gems if they buy them as be getting more free from the game. so personally i cant see them adding yet another way to the game how to get free crystals for the slot machine, but i could be wrong they might.

Reply to Thread