Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 23rd september

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

23rd september

wasnt something meant to be happening today seems very anti climatic seeing the hype

World
    Newfoundland
    The day is not over yet!!
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Soon...

World
    Sandycove
    another writing competition - wish it was something that didn't involve writing a story as for so many on this server english/german is not their native tongue

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    talk about anticlimax. maybe some will find this interesting but i was hoping for something to do inside the game that was more exciting than this offering. im not a great writer so i wont be taking part

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yep stick to my op yawnfest time for the select few... is this so the players can do BB job as they have ran out of ideas that actually work seeing the winning post gets implemented into the game?

World
    Sandycove
    also rather underwhelmed by this, and it seems a few on the German forum are too.

Maybe we've been spoiled in the past, but I rather expected a nice little mini crisis package to launch Excelsior, not a creative writing section that not all can take part in (due largely to people not being of the creative writing ilk, perhaps?)

BB_Orowa states on the German forum that of course, we are not obliged to participate and this is a test to measure direct interaction. Didn't we have a test similar a couple of weeks ago with some letter writing?, and wasnt it kind of lacking in participation? I'd reiterate that maybe creative writing isn't for most who play the game, or even many find it just plain boring.

I will try and give it a go, and I hope many more do as well, but after all the apparent hype, on this occasion it really hasn't delivered..

***EDIT*** my comments are guided at the term "event" used by BB and not the free gifts, which as always, are most gratefully received
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 24.09.16 at 10:41.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    I was very happy with the email yesterday giving us 7 crystals, 777 omni seeds & Recruitment Zone-wide buff - ty BB

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyDuke View Post
    I was very happy with the email yesterday giving us 7 crystals, 777 omni seeds & Recruitment Zone-wide buff - ty BB
    +1

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I would be also happy if i had got it too. Which setting in my Profile need to be set? Newsletter is already set.

Reply to Thread