World
    Newfoundland
    i didnt get that email either

Master of Strategy
    World
    Sandycove
    To receive the e-mail i think you need to fulfil all these criteria:

1) you need to have your e-mail validated for the forum
    2) you need to have ticked the "subscribe to newsletter option" in your profile section linked from the front page
    3) Steam and FB log-ins are linked to a Ubisoft account
    4) your account is not dormant at the time the newsletter is sent (ie you have been recently active on the account)

Please check the Spam or Junk folders of your e-mail, and ensure that you have no auto-filters set for ubisoft mails.
    Newsletters aren't sent retrospectively, so if you validated, or ticked the newsletter option after seeing others talking about the bonus gift you won't receive it this time around.

If you think you should have received a newsletter mail, and haven't, please contact support.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    While it is normally a fast delivery system unless they have made improvements e-mails can take upto 72 hours to be delivered.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Great gift! Thx.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Bah, didn't even know there was a 'receive newsletter' option until I found out I was missing out on the goodies. Thanks for the checklist though, Houri.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    My email is validated, otherwise i could not post here, newsletter is checked since 2015 christmas (i have missed that gift too, that's why i remember on this) and i log in daily, my account is not linked to steam or fb, it's a standalone settlers account, hence this i havent got the email.
    i hope bb don't use an old list.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Nope, I did not get the new letter either, and in my profile I am subscribed

World
    Sandycove
    look very deep into junk and spam folders - mine was in spam....

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Nope, my last email from Ubisoft was 2015!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Houri3 View Post
    To receive the e-mail i think you need to fulfil all these criteria:

1) you need to have your e-mail validated for the forum
    2) you need to have ticked the "subscribe to newsletter option" in your profile section linked from the front page
    3) Steam and FB log-ins are linked to a Ubisoft account
    4) your account is not dormant at the time the newsletter is sent (ie you have been recently active on the account)

Please check the Spam or Junk folders of your e-mail, and ensure that you have no auto-filters set for ubisoft mails.
    Newsletters aren't sent retrospectively, so if you validated, or ticked the newsletter option after seeing others talking about the bonus gift you won't receive it this time around.

If you think you should have received a newsletter mail, and haven't, please contact support.
    Been said loads of times but try again. Many players cannot validate their emails as they either used one-shot emails to start the game or, like my son, used school emails which no longer exist so cannot be validated. Contacting BB gets mail from support saying that as registered via Ubisoft then has to be done there. Contacting Ubisoft gets the reply that BB need to sort it, and round and round it goes.... The players who have this issue cannot even say so on the forum so it will never be resolved; they also cannot use any vouchers which come via game mail, farcebook etc, basically they are stuck. Why not simple send all the gifts directly via game mail, that way you reward those who are actually playing. Those who have quit aren't going to come back to the game for a few buffs and/or a refill.

Reply to Thread