Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Excelsior - Where are you spending your crystals?

World
    Sandycove
    Went beeline for the long letters quests, got " A threat?" ( sweet quest) and got the manuscript recipe in the box. No gems spent.

Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning.
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by sslewster View Post
    Tipi decorative or can it hold settlers?
    It holds 50 settler, could be more, but still better than just decoration ^^

World
    Sandycove
    http://prntscr.com/cml1iv

i got this eralier i was really happy even though the addy took a couple of hours to complete

it looks really pretty to http://prntscr.com/cml76e

Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning.
    World
    Northisle
    Tome recipe from Snow White: http://prnt.sc/cmp5b8

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I must be cursed, all I seem to get is 10 grout, 20 mahog logs on the long letter or 20 sc on the book one, I know its aimed at ppl who can throw unlimited gems at it but c'mon, give us poor ppl a chance, lol.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Just Trying to gather some info on the best place to spend those crystals.

I spent a few on the short letter part as the quest showed, so I understand so far that the letters are for quests and the travel guides are for the ventures.
    I hate fruit machines in general so not fond of this mechanic (lets face it, U never win on fruit machines. Ever!)
    I noticed the book section has 1 poor reward of 20 starcoins from every turn, I assume this is where most are placing their crystals?

Oh and whats the chance to get a zone buff from a spin? Ive payed over 30 crystals and not got a single one yet.
    On travel section. There's good chances to get the 200% zone wide 6h/9h mining buff and mining refills (I think you have been extremely unlucky based on my rolls, I have on average gotten one at least every second day). This is very powerful combined with refilling and buffing the industrial mines that you get from the ventures; very profitable. Allthough for lower level players like myself I think I get more out of just selling the refills and mining buff on TO (or using it on my higher level friends and split the profit).
    Last edited by HerrFis; 27.09.16 at 09:41.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm doing exclusively short letters because it's a lot better to get gems 50 gems for 3 snippets, wheras medium give 50 gems for 9 snippets, long gives 50 gems for 18.

I really wish they would balance that depending on snippets needed. 50 for short 150 for medium and 300 gems for a long letter. This way you aren't forced into crappy short letters just to get the best gem to crystal ratio.

World
    Newfoundland
    its intentional to make you choose xp or gems
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread