Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Excelsior - Where are you spending your crystals?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    9 manu's in under 24 hrs? all I can say to that is wow, hmm looks like its long letters for a while then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    how many gems did it take you to get the pages to get the fishermans wife venture

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    PLanned to do the Long Letter first for chance at manuscript recipe.

Spent 19 crystals and got 1 long letter snippet. With those odds this is turning out to be a gigantic snorefest (yes I know sample size is too small for accurate % chances, but still). Going to take ages to get anything from it.

For sure won't be spending gems on this thing, rather fly it out to sea and sink it.

World
    Sandycove
    hehehe tbh only reason i spent the gems is i have a gem pit so no biggie for me plus i wanted the addy so i can get working on a guide as well as use my other server account to keep making the tavern gen island guide for archipelago other wise i wouldn't spent no gems and wont be spending no more on it just the freebie crystals

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    started at the beginning and going as far as i can

Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning.
    World
    Northisle
    Just got a tipi from that nords venture, unfortunately not as exciting as I thought it would be (prnt.sc/clxpa5) ^^ But altogether I really like the excelsior, finally something new
    Last edited by Peccatora; 24.09.16 at 21:03.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have so far spent 25k+ gems on crystals to work through the long letters to try to get the manuscript recipe, so far 8 boxes and 50 gems each time. Sometimes I wonder why I play this game, this is one of those moments! Especially when I hear of others getting it after as little as 3k gems spent... Not loving Excelsior so far, no.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Have not spent any Crystals. Saving them all until I see level 63+ Letters or Epic Smelter.

qawpaw
    At first i hated the addon, but then i tried again and found out how good it is for resources, actually got 2500 star coins and 1 venture from books and another venture from venture so i give the new addon both tumbs up
    Last edited by qawpaw; 04.10.16 at 08:33.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Peccatora View Post
    Just got a tipi from that nords venture, unfortunately not as exciting as I thought it would be (prnt.sc/clxpa5) ^^ But altogether I really like the excelsior, finally something new
    Tipi decorative or can it hold settlers?

Reply to Thread