Reply to Thread

Thread: Settlers Elite VI (Gems6) is now recruiting :)

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Settlers Elite VI (Gems6) is now recruiting :)

We are seeking new members to make this an even more successful guild!

The perks of joining a guild are: Guild chat and daily Guild Quests (which reward all who complete with guild coins to either trade or spend in the guild market) and it's always free to join!! (no need to build a guild house). Guild chat is predominantly English but we have members worldwide so there is usually someone there to talk no matter which timezone you are in.

We are looking to recruit players new and old for chat and rewards. We accept members at all levels and ages and can offer plenty of help and advice or if you just want to play in peace and quiet, that's also fine. Advice can be given about trading (how to make coins), production or anything else you may need. I am happy to help also by buffing your island and sending bounce trades when your storage is full and for quests. We love to see players advance in the game!

All we ask is that:

You respect all other players.

You complete your Guild Quest as often as you can but we understand that real life always comes first (so you will never be made to feel bad if you can't/don't complete)

You offer all lootspots in guild chat before taking to trade office (although you don't have to offer a discount in guild if you don't want to!)

You don't sell the resources given to you by other guild members (unless prearranged between you both)

Don't hesitate to ask for any help in guild before asking elsewhere

So, if you play on a regular basis, enjoy TSO, like to have fun, have wisdom to share or just want to be a part of something then please find our guild on the guild list to apply today!

Please note that I don't check in forum on a regular basis so if you have any questions or want to get in touch then please send me a message in game (Tinlady666), thanks.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!!
    Last edited by Tinlady666; 12.09.17 at 10:33.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Today in Settlers Elite VI (Gems6) it's RANDOM QUIZ DAY!!
    Where, throughout the day there will be prizes to be won
    Come join us and join the fun!!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Saturday Night Bonus Ball Lottery Draw now starting in guild - First draw 08/10/16

100gc for 3 random numbers. Join us and have a go!! More than just gc to be won.....

Current jackpot is 2000 gc + and a building!!

Prizes coming up in the next few weeks include: Silos, Imp farms, Granite and buffs galore....
    Last edited by Tinlady666; 04.10.16 at 08:53.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Lottery was a rollover!!!

The jackpot for the 15/10/16 draw is currently: 5000gc, a watermill and 2 x Rainbow Snow buffs

100gc for 3 random numbers....well worth a go!! Good luck

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Still recruiting new members for our guild Feel free to send me any questions you have via in game mail!

World
    Northisle
    Hi after a 4 year absence from settlers my isle is a dungheap lol. I forgot a lot too but would love to join an active guild again now I have lots of quality time

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hi. I'm lvl 56 and on most days. Looking for an active guild. I've had a bit of a break from the game recently and looking to get back into it. I've got all the Easter event stuff so far and looking to improve.

If you want to know more, or want to accept me let me know.

Cheers, Paul.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Any players that are interested in joining us, can you please message me in game as I very rarely visit this forum, thanks

Tinlady666

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Thumbs up keep up the good work.

Well done with the guild, I see that you are growing from strength to strength. Hope to chat in game soon, All the best Tate-1983

Reply to Thread