Reply to Thread

Thread: The excelsior useing gems nad not crystals

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

The excelsior useing gems nad not crystals

I had 2 crystals for the excelsior used them and it used up gems instead of the crystals so every please be carefull with this

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Excelsior stealing gems

I just used the crystals that the airship said I had and it took crystals off me. Either it's telling you that you've got the wrong number of crstals or it's taking gems as well as crystals.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydions_heir View Post
    I just used the crystals that the airship said I had and it took crystals off me. Either it's telling you that you've got the wrong number of crstals or it's taking gems as well as crystals.
    If you try and put in more crystals than you have, it will instead take gems to compensate. This will always give you an additional dialogue box to click on however to let you know you're spending gems instead/aswell as crystals.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I thought it was just my game being weird yesterday i had lost 58 gems some how but didnt know how

I was told in guild as i couldnt work out how they were there then gone, that it was 2 spins for gems in pinky ponk
    YET i never used gems i had to make 12 xbows which i did and used the 3 crystals i got off that afterwards i had lost the 58 gems it didnt make no sense to me at all
    I never had a popup saying do you want to use gems as no i didn't anyways i wanted to use the 3 crystals i got for completing the daily quest which also vanished
    So if this happened to you also then it wasnt just my game and me thinking i had lost the plot somehow as i know they should been there and not got used up as i been saving them up towards gem pit and should had 15650 not 15592 that i have now(until complete claw letter quest i have going that would made it 15700 and im gonna end up with 15642)
    And have purposely doing small letters to get the gems towards the gem pit

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    The Excelsior seems to have another similar problem where the crystals-going-into-the-oven animation doesn't work but the crystal total drops by how many you've chosen to use, but then the reward pop-up doesn't appear. After checking my resources/buffs tab I've noticed that it doesn't seem to have awarded anything.

I think a few players have mentioned this or similar so I'd advise making a note of what potential rewards you've got in storage already and seeing if any of them increase after using Excelsior

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheddoe View Post
    The Excelsior seems to have another similar problem where the crystals-going-into-the-oven animation doesn't work but the crystal total drops by how many you've chosen to use, but then the reward pop-up doesn't appear.
    That issue has it's own thread here

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks Ynita, missed that

Reply to Thread