Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sophisticated Pillager skill broken ?

World
    Northisle

Sophisticated Pillager skill broken ?

Since the Excelsior update I had no bonus quest at all. Am I particularly unlucky or is the skill broken ?
    Intrepid explorer with Sophisticated Pillager skill on very long adventure search.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    If anyone else has the same issue, do let us know! With all chance based outcomes, the more reports we can obtain the better we can narrow it down.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Don't recall getting any quests, will monitor the situation.

Update: received bonus quest for DB.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 06.10.16 at 19:42.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    i wont recall getting any either, and since we have new smurfs in town , suggesting that it would be nice to add that skill to work with AB and fairytale advs as well. since those adv's arent excluded on skill description

World
    Sandycove
    I don't have that skill yet but Diwata does and she confirmed she has not gotten a bonus quest since the update either.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jpo86 View Post
    i wont recall getting any either, and since we have new smurfs in town , suggesting that it would be nice to add that skill to work with AB and fairytale advs as well. since those adv's arent excluded on skill description
    That would be much appreciated, and would also love to have that applied to the co-op's (even with the current worthless loot). I have received a bonus quest after the Excelsior update, but that was a resources quest not an adventure one

World
    Northisle
    That's the Streetwise Negotiator skill which gives treasure bonus quests, not Sophisticated Pillager.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    I got a bonus quest for BK this afternoon using Intrepid on long adventure search.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i have this skill and i havent had a bonus quest in weeks yet its sent out daily

World
    Sandycove
    Last bonus quest I received was before the excelsior update, then again my explorers has returned with mostly Whirlwind, SE*, Woodcutters and VLTs from the extra long adventure search.

* AFAIK, only SE got a bonus quest option from those, and I already got SE in the questbook (from before excelsior update as mentioned above) so can't recieve another 'til it's completed.

Haha. Of course my slow explorer just returned with an outlaws adventure + quest as I typed out this. Yay!
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; 28.09.16 at 20:21. Reason: New info
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Reply to Thread