Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Side Quest "Attractive Prices" ~ {2 BUI}

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove

Side Quest "Attractive Prices" ~ {2 BUI}

A while back the buggy bit of this quest used to read "Have 3 level 4 copper mine(s) in your zone."

Currently it looks like this:

Seems something went wonky when it was tweaked recently to include mines of a higher level and Industrial and Endless Mines, it also looks like it wants four level 4 mines, instead of the older three.

For reference the "1" it's counting in the screenshot is a level 6 Endless Copper Mine so that fix is good, now the text just needs sorting.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Bronzemine, should it not say Coppermine.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    It looks like that whole task piece is showing an internal designation, like when event quests showed "Main_2_Middle' or something similar. The names BB use in private are not always the same as the ones we see out here, unless something's gone *sproing*.

So yep, it should say "Copper Mine(s)" like the other bits say "Iron Mine(s)" and "Gold Mine(s)", and it should not say 'following list'/{2BUI} etc.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the report! I've passed this on and it should be fixed in the next game version.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I got this quest when dinging level 40. Can confirm that it is four level 4 copper mines.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I understand its copper-mines, but how many need to be at level 4? Yesterday my quest read as per first post, today its reading as undefined text :s

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    3 on lvl 4

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Looks like its still not fixed. Is it possible to have at least the confirmation that the quest needs 3 lvl 4 coppermines?
    well the barre says 0/4...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I"m having the same issue: [undefined text] with 0/4 barre

four level 4 copper mines worked!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

attractive prices

In a side quests, one of the task it says undefined text. it should be something like sell 1500 gold ore or something. Hopefully this could be solved. thanks in advance

Reply to Thread