Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Hunting Day

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

Ghost Hunting Day

Dear Settlers,

Ten ghastly ghosts from the upcoming Halloween update have managed to break from their magical bonds! They’ve escaped their realm of torment and are seeking revenge for their imprisonment by infiltrating our forum. Their chilling presence has transformed the forums into a haunted place - we must reverse their curse!

We're counting on your help to find them so we can banish the evil spirits back to the realm of Halloween, restoring harmony once again.

RULES & REWARDS
    • Find the 10 ghost icons hidden in our forum posts.
    • Link below in the comments the 10 forum posts in which the ghosts are hidden.
    • The first 6 winners will receive 250 gems each.

TIPS & TRICKS
    • Reliable sources have told us that the ghosts can be found in the Game Suggestion forum section.
    • In order to make it fair for everyone, your answers will stay invisible until Wednesday, October 5th, when the winners will be announced and all the answers will be displayed.

Update: the winners have been selected & announced at the bottom of this thread!

Happy ghost hunting,
    BB_Saqui
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 05.10.16 at 10:43.

World
    Northisle

World
    Northisle

World
    Newfoundland

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

World
    Newfoundland

Kottarainen
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I would like something more medieval, but I have to concur. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    As seen above, development on this feature was not abandoned and the Devs are aware this is something that would benefit the TSO Community.

Quote Originally Posted by queen-vicious View Post
    would be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I like the idea Colyx. I would suggest the results be random however, I think it would be too much to set up an exchange rate (and would probably not be reasonable values anyway). It's worth some thought imho.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Hi,

Happy settling everyone, I just wanted to show my suggestions for TSO guild system.

First I want to say honestly, the guild system in TSO not big deal, the current way that guild built with make it useless, what make guild worth is people inside it mostly, no big deal with being in guild "theoretically", I really have a lto of suggestions and missing about the guild:

1. The guilds now sorted by the members that fill it?!, whatever those members are active or not, and the power of those players and how much they "contribute" for their guild, I suggest to not count inactive guild, or give guild a points that increase by 1 for each 100K exp pf thier players as example.

2. There is no guild vault?, really most if not all online games that have Guilds have this extra storage, i can store spare items from star menu in it, and its good idea to put some of item in shared vault with limitation and management (like member rank) so high lvl players can share some of loots useless items that might help low levels.

3. There is no competitions? why not have some of competitions between guilds, and those who get higher ranks get some of good loots for all guild, like doing some of co-op big adventures? maybe good idea, isn't?

---------
    That what i have in my thing above my shoulders
    Share your thought? or add any suggestion

BTW : I love so much my guild and proud with them, I just want better gaming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA View Post
    OMG yes ! and to trade items like red setters that can only be sent 1 at a time.
    BB need to introduce a check box system, to speed these things up

Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    example

if i offer a fm for 100k coin in the To.
    you see my offer but don't have 100k coin, instead you want to offer 30k granite.

You can just put your 30k granite into the TO and request a fm.

That in itself is a counter offer, might not be a one 2 one personal offer, but still a counter offer that either myseld (seller) or anyone else if they like it can accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheddoe View Post
    But isn't that becoming a catch-22 situation?

Advs are dropping way less granite, so you have to do more of them, so you experience the bugs more often and lose more units, so you may have to upgrade your weapon production to replace them , so you need more granite, but advs are dropping way less granite so....and on and on

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father...ound_the_world
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    Problem sending gifts for fathers day in international game is that it then has to be sent multiple times since Father's day isn't celebrated at the same time all around the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father...ound_the_world

I looked whole forum and im sure, this is all there was...
    Don't get me wrong I have nothing against free goodies

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

World
    Northisle
    this is the only one I found before I died of boredom
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post296389

Playing via steam makes it impossible to find the url of a forum post too.

Closed Thread