Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Seems its correct message, yes got the first special gold mine back :

Update:
    I lost 2nd special gold mine.

Please contact support regarding this (including all the details you've supplied here) and they should be able to provide you with a solution. I don't see any reason why you didn't get the 2nd Special Gold Mine back into your Star Menu.
    Hey Saqui, the weird bit here is that one did go back. Traditionally the Special Gold Mine, like the Arctic Iron Mine, Industrial Mines, Gem Pits and Packed Wheatfields (and Pumpkin Cemeteries) do not go back to the star. Ages ago there was a mad bug with Artesian Wells but typically they also do not return to the star.

They usually all have the "You will get back these resources:" tooltip and do not have the 'return to star' yellow *splat* in the building info.

The Endless Copper Mine (20k gems in the merchant and not tradable) is the exception to the general rule of fancy mines, it has the *splat* and does return to the star:

To sum up: Looks like TheVictorious hit a lucky fluke-bug, or (and this doesn't seem as likely somehow) BB have something up their sleeves. Until/if that's confirmed I'd be very very very cautious about demolishing most fancy mines.

EDIT: Personally I think TheVictorious should still get a replacement for the 2nd vanished one, not because that's usual but for braving the dangers of experimenting when things go hinky and unclear.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 17.10.16 at 16:30. Reason: 'Edit'

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Please contact support regarding this (including all the details you've supplied here) and they should be able to provide you with a solution. I don't see any reason why you didn't get the 2nd Special Gold Mine back into your Star Menu.
    Well, the special gold mines, industrial mines will not return back to star menu, the exception here is this gold mine returned, as dev diary said : http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/28697

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Well, the special gold mines, industrial mines will not return back to star menu, the exception here is this gold mine returned, as dev diary said : http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/28697
    A you're absolutely correct - I had my buildings mixed up. Well seeing as this had no negative effect, consider yourself lucky. We'll take a look though to make sure this isn't something that can be repeated. Thanks for the report!

Reply to Thread