Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: manuscript recipe from letters

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimhurst View Post
    guaranteed loot is a backward step in my opinion - please think again BB.
    ??? what did i miss?

World
    Sandycove
    i have all recipes and it took me 15 attempts to get it on sandy on north it took me 20 attempts and i dont have all recipes there i dont think

Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    ??? what did i miss?

something people been talking about on test server for rare items in addy loots

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    You are badly mistaken with this, your sample size is too small. I strongly advise that other players ignore any ideas such as this.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    You are badly mistaken with this, your sample size is too small. I strongly advise that other players ignore any ideas such as this.
    I have never seen you make a positive , constructive comment on any thread - but then again maybe my sample size was too small

For everyone else please feel free to post your attempts plus your recipe numbers so we can compare , this is just a theory after all and I'm open to your input.

For myself as above 25 attempts with 9 recipes - fail ; 1 attempt with 16 recipes - win.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why did you say guaranteed loot is a step back? do you even know how it works because no dev diary or other detailed info is out yet aside the vague test server change log entry.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    You say your sample size with 16 recipes is 1, can you please explain how you arrived at a 1 in 3 chance from that ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

minoreva
    I have 10 recipes in rarity,got manus in 1st. try

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    5 recipes, 4 tries. I agree with previous comments about your sample size being too small. But that's the good thing with a thread like this, you can gather more data.

qawpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Why did you say guaranteed loot is a step back? do you even know how it works because no dev diary or other detailed info is out yet aside the vague test server change log entry.
    I wondered that myself

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    11 recepies, 10-15 tries.

This is another case of peopel haivng trouble with cause, effect, causality and randomness. It's how religions start.

The only thing we are accomplishing here is posting how many times it took us to get manu recepie. And we already have a thread for that.

The one guy I know who defo has all recepies, took him 40+ tries.

2 other people I'm almost certian have all got them in 1.

When sample size goes up a bit from "none at all" your theory has more holes than swiss cheese.
    Last edited by SnowBlizz; 10.05.17 at 07:19.

Reply to Thread