Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: manuscript recipe from letters

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Why didn’t BB in the update use the game mechanics; they already have in place, to display progress towards the maximum tries to get the recipe – Achievements.

Players could see progress towards the selected maximum and make achievement reward the recipe, if the player hasn’t already received it through the random process.

I haven’t scrolled through the 28 pages but would be surprised if this hasn’t already been suggested by someone already.

At least players who have been unlucky so far would know where they stand.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    15-25 times here, an NO recipe ...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjalfe_The_Man View Post
    15-25 times here, an NO recipe ...
    That is 15 - 25 weeks you are behind players who got it fast....

BrownGuy
    17th try fail .. tunel has no end

World
    Sandycove
    As this is still an issue for some players, is it not time BB told us what level the max number of tries it requires so that the players can check to see if its working as intended or bugged?
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

BrownGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    As this is still an issue for some players, is it not time BB told us what level the max number of tries it requires so that the players can check to see if its working as intended or bugged?
    +++++ , pls BB , hear our cries

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGuy View Post
    +++++ , pls BB , hear our cries
    They clearly don´t care - or don´t know what to do about it. Still no recipe here btw, it has been six months now. Try every week when I have the crystals.

BrownGuy
    18th try fail ..

http://prntscr.com/gjw0ff

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    BB please answer these guys because this is getting ridiculous. Why is it such a problem to tell us how many tries it takes to be sure that one will get the recipe?
    I got mine and I really think that it's a huge advantage, especially since the general skill tree was introduced.
    I think that people would be more satisfied even if you told them that it takes 50 or 100 tries, than being in this situation where they don't know anything and they keep hoping and getting disappointed over and over again.

Zacar
    I know in some events you get to pick your prize you chose. say for the christmas event they offer up the option of the manuscript recipe(for those that don't have it)?

sure you miss out on something else that might be more awesome BUT its YOUR choice to make.

its the rational way to just 'hand it out like candy' but yet not actually give it away without some sort of drawback to finding it the 'natural way'

Reply to Thread