Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: manuscript recipe from letters

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGuy View Post
    i had 12 tries , no luck , and now bug ate 15 tomes and codex .. so not enjoying the game very much , just getting more and more irritated every next go .. had enough , LEAVING GAME ... bb
    If a "bug" did somehow eat your tomes and codex, our Support Team would very much like to hear about it. If confirmed, they should be able to help you out.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB, TELL US HOW MANY TRIES IT TAKES! Did you fix anything? I lost count of my tries to get the manuscript recipe, but around 25 I think. I am losing patience with this game - not getting the recipe puts some of us at a disadvantage. Not fair.
    Keep this up if your goal is to lose players.
    Last edited by AstaBridget; 15.08.17 at 11:58.

World
    Sandycove
    +1
    It's me the guildleader of the greenisle warriors
    to join mail me in game or with private message ^_^

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/g...achmentid=4940

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    the same here no recipe after more then 10 times at manuscript hunt

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    If a "bug" did somehow eat your tomes and codex, our Support Team would very much like to hear about it. If confirmed, they should be able to help you out.
    will do it there exist a bug which don´t store the produced books. I made some screenshots about it and will send it to support asap

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Concita View Post
    will do it there exist a bug which don´t store the produced books. I made some screenshots about it and will send it to support asap
    Thank you!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i dont think its very helpful telling ppl u got the recipe 1st, 2nd or 3rd try when they are obviously very frustrated with their own attempts.

a guildie of mine has tried several times every weekend since exelsior arrived. i keep telling him that bb has made a fix and he will get it after a maximum amount of tries, but i am wondering what this maximum figure is and knowing bb as we all do, does the system actually work?

BrownGuy
    i did get the books lost to bug after 3 weeks
    prntscr.com/g956s7
    "here you are" ?!

on manusc recipe i am on 15th try , no light on the end of tunel

BrownGuy
    if i may suggest .. seems unfair to have such a important science boost gain relying on pure luck ...

e.g. if you gather 18 letters in 10 days guy who gets recipe after 4 tries and other guy who get recipe after 25 tries will have 200+ days difference in science boost .. first guy got rewarded for doing nothing , and other guy will eat his ***s for 200 days and write stupid posts on forum

so, suggestion is , give us science token every time we finish 18 long letters quest ,and when we gather 10 tokens we get recipe ..

everyone happy , cheers

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Don't know how many times I tried to get the manuscript think over 30 times or could be even a lot more lost count (I'm in premium and take almost all the crystal offers since we have exelsior and spend them om long letters ) the but still no luck, sigh a big big sigh

Reply to Thread