Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cap on MMA and MG

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    -1 for sure

its so bad idea, i even was hope for 1 more MMA and MG in the shop.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    So everyone that has more generals than you must limit their resources because you can't be bothered to look for a guide according to your resources. Makes no sense to me at all, sorry. If you want to catch up to people that have been playing 3-4 years, you got to cough up some gems because that's the way of online games. They need to live somehow too!
    Come join HOWL one of the best guilds in Northisle. Don't be scared, we don't bite (much)!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I've got 2 majors... sure wouldn't mind a third as the walking times on the bigger adventures are way too long.
    yes, i'll pay for it

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah not a good idea imho. The more MMA's and MG's I can have, the faster I can do my adventures. I know those things have like X days on a timer, but I'd rather finish them faster rather later. Each MMA extra, means less time spent on an FT (as I use sacrifice units to weaken some camps). Heck even the Drac is pretty decent with that. Can't wait for the day I have like 8 or so MMA's tbh ... man I could cut time spent on FT's by 50% then ...

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Mate, I completely agree with you.
    I wrote a post similar to you and got ridiculed for being stupid by long time players. I also included the ridiculously low building drop rates that we now have compared to the ones they had back in the day. For me it's not as much about "Catching up" (I overtook some players by lvl that have been here for 3 years more than me) but making the game balanced and interesting. Players are leaving, new players aren't staying. I think they get discouraged when they find out they will never be as cool as the "old folks".
    But of course everyone that plays for a long time will disagree which is completely understandable but this game needs saving before it's too late. Trade channel is getting quieter every month.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Curufindul View Post
    So everyone that has more generals than you must limit their resources because you can't be bothered to look for a guide according to your resources. Makes no sense to me at all, sorry. If you want to catch up to people that have been playing 3-4 years, you got to cough up some gems because that's the way of online games. They need to live somehow too!
    Mate couldn't help but reply...gems will not help that much with catching up in the "material" sense. There's a limit on MMAs, Veterans and some buildings and resources are way overpriced. Gems will get you some cool stuff like the premium which helps A LOT that is true. If they added more MMAs, MGs etc in the shop then it would be great yep 1 is not enough.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Limit the long time players so you noobs can catch up? Haha, like that's going to happen. Us veterans is what has kept this game going over the years, maybe you guys should of joined back then instead of playing lego star wars or pokemon, lol.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Walov View Post
    You are now able to have 5 MMA and 2 MG. It's more than enough.

Most guide makers are gearing up to this fact and are not that interested in players with one or less MMA.
    With a cap, more players would be able to get more than one (that I bought) and be able to use the beter guides and catch up more with those that have max. Leveling the playing field so to speak.

Looking ahead to xmas, as this is my only chance to get my second MMA.
    Ooh, great idea, not. Tell you what, how's about no-one is allowed anymore MMA's or MG from now on? Ahhh that would mean you don't get another.

Maybe come up with ideas that don't have a negative impact on others?

World
    Newfoundland
    Not a good idea.

I have some MMA, other have more. Some have less. In time you get more, so will others. You cant catch up, you cant become level.

That is the way of it, in this game, and in most others i would say.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    MG's are limited to 2 - has to be changed in shop to be able to get more, and I think most would like that since it is not event related.
    MMA's are not limited - but I think they are not that important when using Elite units where it is the load that does the most hitting - General Log will in many cases hit almost as hard as MMA - and Veteran will hit much harder. ( the 30 extra Elite units will ). Of course you can use MMA's with 1R to kill some foxes or cavalry but in many camps there are many fox/cavalry so to make any real diference in final attack you will have to use all 5 MMA's on initial suicides just to kill 1 camp. In my venture-guides I use MMA suicides - because of the 220 troops - but in many attacks MMA's could probably be replaced by Tavern generals, without much bigger loss. in total attack.

Reply to Thread