Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 135

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween 2016 - Dev Diary

  1. #21
    Glorious Graduate
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    117
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Small Pumpkin Cemetery: 5h 20 min + walk, Common Pumpkin Cemetery: 2h 40 min + walk, Noble Pumpkin Cemetery: ???

    Numbers based on how they were on test. Don't recall noble cemetery runtime tho but I'd guess around 40 mins per cycle?
    i know that info but saw on dev diaries new change about production times so nothing will change i guess so

  2. #22
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cotswolds in UK
    Posts
    1,116
    World
    Northisle
    [QUOTE=BB_Saqui;321380]You will not receive pumpkins from Guild Quests - it will still be Guild Coins.

    Sad to see as the whole set of servers were asked to vote on this, vast majority went for event resources, BB sais that was what would happen, we then had one event with event resources for guild quests and now stopped. Any reason why?

  3. #23
    Community Manager
    Ruler of the Land BB_Saqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,709
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Sad to see as the whole set of servers were asked to vote on this, vast majority went for event resources, BB sais that was what would happen, we then had one event with event resources for guild quests and now stopped. Any reason why?
    The poll was done in order to better gauge the player-base and their interests, and then be submitted to the game designers. This way they will have to tools/data necessary to offer different varieties for some of our events. However one really tricky thing to work around is the act of balancing rewards -- especially when you're adding a totally new method of collecting event resources previously unavailable -- as to not throw the other methods/economy into chaos. We have to be really careful when implementing these sort of things.

    I do agree though that the poll which was done should've been clarified with a lot more transparency and information, and we will do better in the future to provide that.

  4. #24
    Quartermaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    283
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    and 400% ? it was supposed to be x4, was it bumped to x5 ?
    it says "400% production", not +400%. So will still be x4 aka +300%.

  5. #25
    Community Manager
    Ruler of the Land BB_Saqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,709
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by HFoC View Post
    it says "400% production", not +400%. So will still be x4 aka +300%.
    Correct. Sorry for the confusion - it'll be the same as last year.

  6. #26
    Treasure Hunter
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    241
    World
    Northisle
    I'm missing information about the pumpkins dropping from defeating different golems (event chain)
    Production time for different pumpkin fields, 30% reduction from last year isn't to any use for anyone.

    Not for me, myself and I but for Guild, server and TSO.
    Last edited by kke2100; 11.10.16 at 23:01. Reason: prod time of fields added

  7. #27
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cotswolds in UK
    Posts
    1,116
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    The poll was done in order to better gauge the player-base and their interests, and then be submitted to the game designers. This way they will have to tools/data necessary to offer different varieties for some of our events. However one really tricky thing to work around is the act of balancing rewards -- especially when you're adding a totally new method of collecting event resources previously unavailable -- as to not throw the other methods/economy into chaos. We have to be really careful when implementing these sort of things.

    I do agree though that the poll which was done should've been clarified with a lot more transparency and information, and we will do better in the future to provide that.
    Thanks Saqui, not the answer I hoped for but an answer and that is a mega move forward for us players.

  8. #28
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32
    World
    Newfoundland
    Settlers wiki is showing 60% chance of ZERO pumpkins as adventure loot.. Is this correct? Is Halloween always bad for adventure event rewards?

  9. #29
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1
    World
    Newfoundland
    What about the Excelsiors Letters quests? - will they also be rewarding pumpkins/refills as adventures and Excelsiors ventures?

  10. #30
    Treasure Hunter MarkG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    207
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by evilgreenie View Post
    Settlers wiki is showing 60% chance of ZERO pumpkins as adventure loot.. Is this correct? Is Halloween always bad for adventure event rewards?
    there is a zero chance of pumpkins in adventure loots, adventures contain refillers for pumpkin fields

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.