Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween 2016 - Dev Diary

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverOddOrEven View Post
    What about the Excelsiors Letters quests? - will they also be rewarding pumpkins/refills as adventures and Excelsiors ventures?
    i would say no to that, below is list of ONLY place you will get pumpkins, and refills from certain adventures (list of adventures was on test server, but i didnt see it there)

Unlocking Halloween 2016 Achievements
    Sending Explorers on a Treasure search
    Collecting pumpkins that spawn on your home island (guaranteed each spawn, 1 Pumpkin per collectible)
    Winning rewards for defeating Golems
    Completing Halloween quests
    Producing them with Pumpkin Cemeteries
    Trading with other players
    Item gifts from friends
    Buying pumpkin packages in the Shop

TIP: i suggest all players check their profile on homepage, and make sure the newsletter is ticked, as they normally send out a few pumpkins and event resources during the event

http://prntscr.com/ct44i9
    Last edited by MarkG; 12.10.16 at 21:43.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkG View Post
    there is a zero chance of pumpkins in adventure loots, adventures contain refillers for pumpkin fields
    ...so I guess that means there's still 60% chance of zero pumpkin REFILLERS in adventure loot..

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just started the event on French servers and found 1 aspect rather bizarre.
    In the shop you can buy "fertiliser" for each tier of pumpkin field which refills 10 pumpkins to the field, however it costs 75 pumpkins to purchase!
    Unless there's an 8x or better buff I don't know about, this just doesn't make any sense.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    In the shop you can buy "fertiliser" for each tier of pumpkin field which refills 10 pumpkins to the field, however it costs 75 pumpkins to purchase!
    Unless there's an 8x or better buff I don't know about, this just doesn't make any sense.
    The idea is that a pumpkin patch has run out,
    so you decided to rebuild it,
    and then apply all the refills you've gotten from adventures to get the numbers back up.

Clearly you are still better off not letting it run out to begin with though
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Any word about the explorer sturdy shovel skill and the pumpkins yield from treasure searches?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    makes perfect sense a withered pumpkin patch yields nothing at least at a cost you have revive it and hopefully make more then the 75 pumpkin cost

World
    Northisle
    Will Pumpkin refills from adventure loot be a random drop on any field like test OR will they be a small buff which can be placed on a field of a players picking. If they are a small buff will they be tradable?

World
    Northisle
    Can we still use better buffs on the Golems?

Example Enriched Water on Rock Golem.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFruitbat View Post
    Will Pumpkin refills from adventure loot be a random drop on any field like test OR will they be a small buff which can be placed on a field of a players picking. If they are a small buff will they be tradable?
    As far as I know, you can trade them, place them yourself, just like the other refills (fish, meat, wheat, stone, marble, copper, iron, gold, titanium, saltpetre and granite and of course the any deposit

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    on test server we cant trade pumpkin refills so idk did they change something in meanwhile

Reply to Thread