Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A sign towards RL and goodbye from the mischievious MOD_Loki

MOD_Loki2

A sign towards RL and goodbye from the mischievious MOD_Loki

*Standing on a cliff overlooking the three lands of Newfoundland Sandycove and Northisle, Loki the god of Misschief shouts*:
    Greetings fellow Settleronians. I bring you good news from the land of ARE EL!
    Well it seems i met with the king of ARE EL, i hope that's how you pronounce it as the sign only said RL, and he was happy to see me, He even showed me His land and all it had to give me. So I made him a deal! I would go there with my mighty slow steed *points at *.

But alas it's hard to say good bye so I will stay here and give you one last fantastic gift
    *Starts placing trays of an assortment of drinks of all sorts and tastes with small tiny miniature umbrellas just like and an assortment of veggies of all sorts meats of all sorts and cooking times and cheeses of all kinds and bad feet odor.. i mean great cheese smells..

You will see there will be no more misschiefs on your lands made by the one and only god of misschief and so it is a good news.
    *Loki makes his mighty huge tremendously slow mighty steed turn around and starts walking forwards, onwards on the path to ARE EL throwing small tiny miniature umbrellas behind him*

Good bye and thank you for a wonderfull time I was allowed to have with you the best world( yes im saying that to all 3 of you) ever!

LillaTheCrazy
    Have fun and good luck at RL and well.. those tiny umbrellas will be missed not by cama as he has been well had to change eyes soo many times but good bye loki

World
    Sandycove
    aaw and again, sad to see you leaving too Loki - raises a glass of something red and not too fizzy; gently places small umbrella on the table and looks at it glumly

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    may RL treat you well, small umbrella's will never be the same, moving forward we must all, so good luck and take care

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Loki - to see you and Houri go - tough days - you were always such a blast. Take care and all the best for RL - remember - keep your eyes wide open and go in swinging.

Good luck and best wishes

Rob

minoreva
    Not you also Loki You´re going to be sooo missed in g1, always jumping in with that cheerfull sharing of drinks and things to eat. Thanks for always having great smiles and laugh ready for lurking players like me Gl in the future and please come back now and then if time is right for you

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    OMG not you Loki, my favourite MOD. Does RL not have any consideration at all You have been so much fun with feeding us and giving drinks with bright little umbrellas. I wish you all the best in whatever it is that you will be doing.

lizaard

World
    Sandycove
    ahh man more change around in the mod lounge it seems
    loki gonna miss you as make me giggle on both servers i play on
    hopefully RL dont keep you to busy though can maybe pop in now and then still in the game to say hi even without the yellow minion text im sure soon as you mentioned your little drinks and foods for all we would all say hi to you

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    And Loki too why 2 hard hits on head, this is really bad, but can't say anything, just good luck in your life too, best wishes for you.

World
    Sandycove
    If you ever find ARE EL is over rated you will always be welcome back yee one of mischief and vittels. Sad to see you go, if you find your steed quicken up the further you get from TSO lands or starts jumping in places, think of us
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread