Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Star coin purchases and cooldown

World
    Sandycove

Star coin purchases and cooldown

Now that Star Coins are easily obtainable again I'd like to suggest that the cool down period for purchases is reduced, ideally to one purchase per item per day - but I'd happily settle for a 50% reduction.
    More than ever with lots of adventures using elite troops and the very slow production time of these troops, using buff kills on adventures is very appealing but the rate that they can be bought at the moment reduces the opportunity to do this.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I would be interested in what your current typical usage is ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Production time of elite units is way too high, but this is something that, if its ever addressed, should be changed directly.

Radical decrease of cooldowns of those items is very unlikely, considering that there's already multiple places in some adventures where using them does not just decrease losses, it trivializes parts of the content that are intended to be very difficult (ie. some combinations of bosses that are nearly impossible to kill using units, but will fall to a single rain of arrows).

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 , specially with barracks guide that make elite troops training faster, so I can do many alies daily, if I play like 3 or 4 wisdom i'll be totally out of small cata, arrows specially.

my original star coins nearly to depleted but from ship i have maybe near 5K star coins.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 here - some of the new adventures are horrendous for losses so agree this makes the retraining times in elite barracks far too long.

If BB can't/wont alter the cooldown times, then at least give us decent x4 24 hours barrack buff for star coins..

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    +1 , specially with barracks guide that make elite troops training faster, so I can do many alies daily, if I play like 3 or 4 wisdom i'll be totally out of small cata, arrows specially.

my original star coins nearly to depleted but from ship i have maybe near 5K star coins.
    the excelsior one or pathfinder one? if latter congrats on hitting 70

Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    +1 here - some of the new adventures are horrendous for losses so agree this makes the retraining times in elite barracks far too long.

If BB can't/wont alter the cooldown times, then at least give us decent x4 24 hours barrack buff for star coins..

all ready been suggested had have other ideas on it also HERE

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Have you guys even thought about how many gems you will need to spend every day to run the quests which reward the star coins to be able to buy the buffs if the cool down was reduced. Have you thought about how the time taken to run those quests will cut into the amount of time to run the Ali adventures.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is very nice that we have a little more star coins again.

I dont think cool down should be changed. Then it would make the game one more game where you can just pay your way instead of actually playing it.

So please just leave it as it is.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Have you guys even thought about how many gems you will need to spend every day to run the quests which reward the star coins to be able to buy the buffs if the cool down was reduced. Have you thought about how the time taken to run those quests will cut into the amount of time to run the Ali adventures.
    if I choose to spend gems that's my perogative. And as I also have a healthy supply of star coins saved from before the changes, I guess it's also my perogative to vote here how I see fit, ty

qawpaw
    +1

Reply to Thread