Reply to Thread

Thread: Finishing the venture/scenario clears the all prov house queues [16524]

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Finishing the venture/scenario clears the all prov house queues [16524]

Hello, I was queue items in my rarity provision include steaks, manuscripts , tomes, and many another things, I logged in today I found the rarity totally cleared, the 70 days queue is canceled (not finished i got resources back). this is not funny its waste for my Barrazek time.

Actually not sure since when this happened, since it's 70 days no need to check it every minute !

Edit: I think it could be a side effect of new "feature" :

• Ongoing Provision House or Rarity Provision House productions are now canceled when a buff adventure is canceled or finished.
    Edit 2 : I can confirm this happened to me after "One Step Ahead" done it need item to make in provision house, but it seems happens another adventures that need to make items in provisions, there was no item in queue related to adv that i was doing, annoying bug ! I'm will try to double confirm this.

Edit 3: Bug Confirmed for scenarios too.

Before finish :

After finish:
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 19.10.16 at 08:35.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey TheVictorious - thanks for the report. We'll look into this right away, as from what I understand it should only cancel the related adventure buffs.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Hey TheVictorious - thanks for the report. We'll look into this right away, as from what I understand it should only cancel the related adventure buffs.

Thanks, yes only adventure buffs but it cancel all provision houses, rarity and normal.

qawpaw
    same yesterday after update and again today after finish snow white. but only in rarity

Reply to Thread