Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Cant close info window so I can play game [16515]

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    refreshed ... got on ...... no chat ...... island bare because it takes ages to load !!!!!

all mines dead including my granite ..... not very happy indeed PLEASE sort it BB

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronny_cz View Post
    I really doubt that problem is in firefox 49.0.1, I updated to this version on 26th september and problems with login started yesterday and lags occured after "hotfix"
    Agree, I got version 49.0.1 23rd of September, long time ago this issue started. Now I can go into game but playing is not possible. It's like my CPU is on 100%, everything is so slow, delayed reaction. Turn off protected flash didn't help.

World
    Newfoundland
    same here
    +the welcome window and daily login bonus window did not appear at all!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Today there was a Firefox update to Version 49.0.2 - please can you make sure you've downloaded this latest version. In its changelog there's a specific fix for these issues:

Asynchronous rendering of the Flash plugins is now enabled by default. This should improve performance and reduce crashes for sites that use the Flash plugin. (Bug 1307108)
    You can download this new version here.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Downloaded that, but what a pity that game won't allow me to log in with FF.

World
    Newfoundland
    I did the update to ver 49.02 and now zooming in and out with the mouse wheel is unpredicted, it is not steady at all and made the game hard to plat. Even zooming in via the keyboard is useless.

It is a Firefox issue because the game plays ok in Opera and Chrome on Windows pc and Safari on an Imac.

I am surprised no-one else has posted this problem.
    JJ.
    Everything comes to those who wait.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Still Having Issues with FireFox

I cannot play with FireFox atm, currently using Chrome, but not my favorite browser.

Do not know if a solution has been found yet

Reply to Thread