Reply to Thread

Thread: Generals behaving badly

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Generals behaving badly

Is anyone else generals not how they should be?
    I logged in tonight to be met with this they do the same on my home island and adventure map

this is my QM however my majors and taverns are acting the same
    Before i had to go out tonight they were as normal this is only since i been offline for a few hours tonight and logged back in

Edit

However my other server i play on my generals are normal like below
    Last edited by Fahari; 19.10.16 at 19:41.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Log out and clear cache.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I remember having this a while back - can't promise but I think it may have been something to do with zoom in my browser? Check and see if you are at 110% instead of 100%.

Or maybe I dreamed it, but worth a go

World
    Sandycove
    Sorry but I don't see the problem. If its the greyed out buttons for QM, surely they are only active either when you have troops assigned, or in the case of return to star, on your home island. MMA has troops assigned so relative buttons are active.
    As for generals behaving badly, I did have a couple of cases of generals not being sent on a group sending. Ticked three and only two left.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBart1982 View Post
    I remember having this a while back - can't promise but I think it may have been something to do with zoom in my browser? Check and see if you are at 110% instead of 100%.

Its not zoom level in game or browser

Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Sorry but I don't see the problem. If its the greyed out buttons for QM, surely they are only active either when you have troops assigned, or in the case of return to star, on your home island. MMA has troops assigned so relative buttons are active.
    As for generals behaving badly, I did have a couple of cases of generals not being sent on a group sending. Ticked three and only two left.

Problem is i have to scroll down to add elites/cannon men in my generals that is not normal the red boxes should have troops there like my other server account did in MMA and they normally do

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Who knows but log in this morning and every thing behaving so far as it should. Just a strange thing i guess

World
    Sandycove
    [QUOTE=Fahari;321851]Who knows but log in this morning and every thing behaving so far as it should. Just a strange thing i guess

I blame the American media - they seem to be behind everything else
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    lol Xibor

qawpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBart1982 View Post

i use 150% have never seen that issue

Reply to Thread