Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it worth purchasing Lord Dracul?

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

Is it worth purchasing Lord Dracul?

I am wondering whether some more experienced players can help me decide what to spend my pumpkins on!

I usually just follow the wiki guides when doing adventures but none of them seem to use Lord Dracul. So I am wondering whether it is worth getting him?

I have seen some mention of using him as a suicide in place of MMA but I think he only holds 200 troops, not the 220 of an MMA so how do you do this?

My army currently consists of 1 MMA, 1 veteran, 1 Quartermaster Claus and the tavern generals. So I know that Lord Dracul could be helpful as another fast general but should I just get the Grim Reaper instead?

Thanks in advance!

World
    Northisle
    Generals cost gems so id say try for both as can never have to many gens, but if its just 1 you can get then dracs better then grim would be my advice.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    you want finish adventure faster, you will need more generals, also Draco can do loot kill most of the times, and helpful against some of the troops' types, like dogs.

Finally get it free

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    It all depends. But Drac is very very useful for ls work. Also you are looking in wrong guides :P (that said high lvl guides assume MMA+MG so often don't bother with Drac, since MMA > Drac so why use Drac?). Keep in mind can only get Drac at this event.
    A suicide uses minimum troops normally so carry capacity doesn't matter. I've used Drac a lot clearing archipelago together with MMAs.
    I bought my second Drac yesterday

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks all. Snowblizz, what guides do you recommend using? Also, what is ls work? I'm only level 42 so no MG or archipelago yet!

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    If you check Tage's guides in Killste's thread they often include a Drac option (it's almost never better than MMA option).

"Lootspot (LS) work" with his high damage and strike first and splash he can do kills almost anywhere better or equal to any other except MMA. Drac +1R is safe to send to 99% lootspots.

Remember you will eventually be higher lvl too and do stuff where he'll help a bit. Basically unlike most Fast gens he has other uses than just fast transport.

He was my main general until I got high enough to get an MG, and would do some MMA duties before I got MMA.

World
    Sandycove
    I agree with above get Drac 1st and if possible Reaper next (best thing in events is getting people that wont cost gems just event resources) anything else a bonus in my book as you can never have to many generals i think.

I also know I personally have been asked to do some Drac guides which i can do after the event is over between then and xmas event, as there has been noticed a shortage in those type of guides. Which would have a link like my other guides do in my signature bar at bottom of post when they get done and added to as i do and tested them

World
    Sandycove
    The gens should be first priority for lower level players
    Always go for gens/geos - buildings and buffs can be traded for in TO later - but free gens are limited to events

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-vicious View Post
    The gens should be first priority for lower level players
    Always go for gens/geos - buildings and buffs can be traded for in TO later - but free gens are limited to events
    Except limited number, non-tradeable buildings, such as schools. So gens / geos then limited buildings.

World
    Sandycove
    true Melhmqn recyclers and schools are the exception

Reply to Thread