Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remove pumpkin refills please

World
    Northisle

Angry Remove pumpkin refills please

I miss last halloween event, it was so much better than this one. Refills from adventures is horrible and I hate having to babysit buffs on cemetaries.

A hotfix that reverts to last years code should be nice and easy to do, bb can roll it out tomorrow.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Tootally agree, the refills system isn't as good.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I prefer the refills system.

Remember last year explorers did not return with pumpkins, now every treasure search brings them back. I actually find the pressure to get refills to keep those nobles running quite exciting: remember last year once they ran dry that was it! Now we can prolong the cemeteries life span AND get addition pumpkins from treasure searches.

So far I'm very happy with the event and the choice in the event shop.
    HOTFIX!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    this event surpasses other events - it makes ppl play adv more to gain refills

World
    Sandycove
    I think it's a trade off compared to last year, but I'm quite happy the way this is going. Getting the refills is a challenge and it's nice to have something different to calculate on. I agree the 100% return from the explorers is very nice. I'm enjoying the event so far.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Haven't got a problem with the refill idea, though it would be nice if adventures paid a bit better. Having done the Nords adventure about 30 times in the last couple of days I have received a 21 pumpkins refill the grand total of three times, 0 pumps twice and 6 pumps for the remaining twenty five... Quite frankly it's getting depressing...

TiTaKa1503
    in my opinion i like more the old system but if BB would make the change to get a refill better it would be good too but like its now that you get mostly 0 refill its very bad.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well .. maybe do different adventures? The adventure I have been spamming has been giving me 14(+8) refills 85% of the time (and not just me, I know at least 2 other people doing the same adventure and getting the same rate in drops). VS the BK ls-es I buy that is kinda ... waaaaaayyyyyy better. Yes I lose a bit more troops but at least I don't have to regularly watch zero refill drops like a lot of people.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    in guild we have found witch of the swamp and arctic explosion to be better payers than the old event faithful black knights
    with the refills yes it is a nusiance but far superior to when they are gone they gone i think the achievements have been easier to get this year and for the first time in a halloween even been able to get the lord dracul
    refill drops may need be tweaked and certainly the fairy tales return should be higher but overall with questline scaling to lvl and ach a good stock of pumpkins available to all

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhylian View Post
    Well .. maybe do different adventures? The adventure I have been spamming has been giving me 14(+8) refills 85% of the time (and not just me, I know at least 2 other people doing the same adventure and getting the same rate in drops). VS the BK ls-es I buy that is kinda ... waaaaaayyyyyy better. Yes I lose a bit more troops but at least I don't have to regularly watch zero refill drops like a lot of people.
    That's strange because according the wiki ALL adventures have 60% chance to return exactly 0 pumpkin refills. It's most that point I consider a problem, but since pumpkin refills are trade-able and the achievements are for doing refills, not for getting them as loot, I simply buy them from TO. There are after all players who don't seem to have a life outside the game and do so many adventures they have spare refills to sell.

Reply to Thread