Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Database Maintenance tomorrow is it 14 hours ?!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    100 refills lucky if we get 10 knowing bb and compensation packages.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Is there really a 14 hr maintenance coming up 2moro? Jeez...

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Is there really a 14 hr maintenance coming up 2moro? Jeez...
    According to the front page here and usa indeed yes there is.

My personal thought if its not a misprint would be terrible communication from BB in my opinion during an event a 14 hours down time need 48 hrs notice not less then 8 hours notice.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    I am starting to get very much annoyed at the endless stream of downtime, maintaince, bug fixes during this event. I think we lost MORE then a day playtime already for this 3week event....

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    The short notice was the worst thing with this. I've got stadium snacks finishing in the early hours. I'll have to stop them and waste their effect or leave important workyards run unbuffed until tomorrow evening. Poor show. But at least we know finally.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Wonder how many other games have as many down-times?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLido View Post
    The short notice was the worst thing with this. I've got stadium snacks finishing in the early hours. I'll have to stop them and waste their effect or leave important workyards run unbuffed until tomorrow evening. Poor show. But at least we know finally.

I had same problem so stopped and started them

I know on other server people have rainbows due to run out was the maintenance is active it is ridiculous the notice given

Not to mention the people from southern hemisphere might not even find out in time and then they could loose out big time to,

Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    From Northisle G_1:

[14:56] BB_Saqui2: Dear Settlers - just wanted to let you all know that we're preparing a small compensation gift (details still being worked on) for the extended downtime. Thank you all again for your patience!

Let's hope for nice goodies
    AS for the working out compo surly it wouldn't be enough to keep people happy anyways

There needs to be more notice given for things like this I couldn't even log in to this account yesterday for hours because the Uplay maintenance that was going on.
    Seriously this not fair AND how come you seem to always need to do "extra maintenance's" when events are on

Rant over but it is ridiculous with the notice given

qawpaw
    and we loose a few pumps ,who cares

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    and we loose a few pumps ,who cares
    not about pumpkins its about other things what if they have weapons chain buffed or mines etc the whole down time not all about pumpkins but the game in general

im just shocked the lack of notice an no im not from OZ etc but i can see them being very angry though

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    We will also miss a collie respawn, which will make it just a little bit harder to do the collie achievement.

Reply to Thread