Reply to Thread

Thread: Barazek Placed by a Friend Not Working

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland

Barazek Placed by a Friend Not Working

I sent a friend a Barazek buff to place on my Rarity Provision House. The attached is the result.

The top of the message (from my inbox) tells me the friend placed a buff.
    The image shows it was a Barazek (which is correct).
    The email text tells me its a stop buff (friends cant place stop buffs).
    The timer in the RPH tells me the Manuscript I am making will be ready in 7 hours so its obviously not working.

Yes I relogged, cleared cache etc.

I've also sent a support ticket.

Additional Info:
    The RPH doesn't actually show the buff as active either. When on island it doesn't have the buff glow and when clicking on the building there is no buff icon in the top right corner.
    I wont rebuff it for now so that BB has clean data to work with.
    All of this happened about 15 minutes prior to the posting time of this thread.
    Last edited by fishslice; 30.10.16 at 23:47. Reason: Additional Info Added

World
    Sandycove
    ick
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    The email text tells me its a stop buff (friends cant place stop buffs).
    You get that message from the placement of tricks:

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Cheers Madarosu. Never thought about Tricks. That being said its definitely a Barazek as per the screenshot and not the intended activity.

Had a reply from BB 7AM Monday morning advising they are reviewing my situation and they will be in touch. Its now 7PM Tuesday evening and no further engagement which is a shame as I had expected them to provide feedback and replace the wasted Barazek very quickly at the very least. Seems thats not the case and I shall just have to be patient.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Lucky me, this has in BB eyes been resolved

They tell me my buff buddy placed a Trick Buff on my Rarity Provision House (which is impossible) and that I am confused and mistaken - the screenshot in my original post is incorrect (but not bugged)

Maybe one day the people that support the game will actually spend some time playing it to validate their ridiculous claims.

Exchange of 9 emails later and they continue to maintain that I am confused. Customer Service at its best !!!

_______

Just had some help in-game from a MOD who tried to Trick Buff me but confirmed that a Trick Buff cant be placed on my Rarity Provision House and he has agreed to leave a message for BB to review. Hopefully there is sense in the madness somewhere.
    Last edited by fishslice; 15.11.16 at 19:15. Reason: Update

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I miss Ravel...

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFairy View Post
    I miss Ravel...
    Yeah me to. This particular issue would have been addressed so much quicker and especially if BB_Ian was also still in support. After this particular issue and having had 2 different people from support engaged in the dismissive emails received, I am feeling less like a valued member of the community and more of an inconvenience. Such a shame given I am 2 weeks away from being a long standing and active player of 5 years standing!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi Just got the same message as fishlice. After friend had placed Barazek on my Prov House.

Buff was placed and then got the same message and no buff on prov house. had to use a praline myself.

Is this bug common?

World
    Sandycove
    Diwata placed a Barazek on my PH and it worked ok, so there must be some additional factors involved - although I can't imagine what.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread