Reply to Thread

Thread: improved trade office/estate agent idea

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Lightbulb improved trade office/estate agent idea

as we have improved other buildings, how about an improved trade office/estate agent where we can buy and sell multi level buildings, for example selling a level 3 building you must have a level 1 building AND the resources to upgrade it to level 3, then put item up for sale, then when the purchaser buys the item andplaces it on their island it takes the combined weight of a lvl 1+2+3 timer to build.

the improved trade office could be a mirror of the normal trade office but with grey roofing instead of the usual green ones. in this way not only would it benefit players both old and new as well as reduce the requests in guilds for the resources needed to upgrade the buildings once bought.

Last edited by Nightdancer; 31.10.16 at 09:20. Reason: inserting image

World
    Northisle

It does not work due to the resources lost when you tear down a building, whats the point of me placing a building, building it to level 3 then when sell it have to demolish it and loose all the resource.

Sounds more like a way around losing resources by selling rather then knocking down a building and losing the invested resource.

personally I do not see any improvement by doing this to trading.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightdancer View Post
    as we have improved other buildings, how about an improved trade office/estate agent where we can buy and sell multi level buildings, for example selling a level 3 building you must have a level 1 building AND the resources to upgrade it to level 3, then put item up for sale, then when the purchaser buys the item andplaces it on their island it takes the combined weight of a lvl 1+2+3 timer to build.

the improved trade office could be a mirror of the normal trade office but with grey roofing instead of the usual green ones. in this way not only would it benefit players both old and new as well as reduce the requests in guilds for the resources needed to upgrade the buildings once bought.

fixed image for you

But i think this not a good idea as nobody make you have to tear down upgraded buildings you choose to do it when new stuff be comes available
    Myself i have torn down alot of lv 6 things for other buildings but wouldn't dream wanting the resources back as was my choice to do so
    also what is the point of selling upgraded buildings for the sake of a bit of granite/grout say if was level 6 and all stuff up to that

As for guilds comment if your in a good guild they probably wont mind helping noobs if your in a bad guild best to find a better one

Way my guild works is yes we help and offer advise etc but we wont spoon feed them all stuff as that way they wont learn how to play the game and the thing with the game mostly is patience things do take time so probably better to get used to that from the start

World
    Sandycove
    As others have said trading upgraded buildings is probably not a good idea. But an upgrade to the TO which would allow for a tab exclusively for lootspots trading, only being available for those with active adventures running, with multiplayer facilities. And with a timer set by the seller for buyer to complete kill ( 30 min/ 1hr/ 1hr+ ) incorporated into the ls sale. Might be a way to stop the current `buy and go', or 1 fish scams.
    I'm not a great ls fan, but others are, and its become a major part of the game very much like blocking, so it would be nice if BB could make provision for those that use it a lot.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    As others have said trading upgraded buildings is probably not a good idea. But an upgrade to the TO which would allow for a tab exclusively for lootspots trading, only being available for those with active adventures running, with multiplayer facilities. And with a timer set by the seller for buyer to complete kill ( 30 min/ 1hr/ 1hr+ ) incorporated into the ls sale. Might be a way to stop the current `buy and go', or 1 fish scams.
    I'm not a great ls fan, but others are, and its become a major part of the game very much like blocking, so it would be nice if BB could make provision for those that use it a lot.
    Your suggestion has one flaw, if that tab is only available to those who are running multi player adventure then those would be the only people to see the available loot spots. Those looking for a LS without a active adv would not be able to see the available spots.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Sorry Doro, I meant you could only post a ls for sale if you had an active adventure ( to stop scams of pre-adventure trading ) buyers could post offers for ls and all could view but the mechanic to sell would be linked to adventure running in questbook.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread