Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroic little tailor: Bugged landing zone spot.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Heroic little tailor: Bugged landing zone spot.

Found this spot that was bugged on Heroic little tailor.
    cant place general from star menu on that area.

Edit: im not sure that the image is showing properly. (im not very used to writing on forums)

Edit 2: found anothers bugged spot. these spots are bugged on the slim browser. another thing with the slim browser is that i can upload the pictures from my computer on the forum. but then i cant close that window to return to the forum post, thereby i cant save the post after ive uploaded the screenshots.
    so whenever i need to use the forum i need to use google chrome.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Gubbie; 05.11.16 at 14:57. Reason: Found another bugged spot and thereby uploading another screenshot

qawpaw
    works fine here played it multiple times no errors at all

World
    Sandycove
    there is one on vlt too (sorry no image) where you can place a gen from star menu but it starts to build and vanishes back to star menu

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    There seem to be a few of them, Sleepy Reef, Witch of the Swamp and Traitors (I think it was Traitors) all have them... The gen can land on them when sent directly from home island, but if you try to place one from the star menu it wont land if there are other gens in the adjoining spots despite it showing as an available landing zone.

It's especially frustrating on Sleepy Reef given the limited landing spots...
    Last edited by MrLecti; 05.11.16 at 01:41.

qawpaw
    its because it has to be on a landing spot, before he can be placed else where .every adv has that,atleast them i have played.no bug at all.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    its because it has to be on a landing spot, before he can be placed else where .every adv has that,atleast them i have played.no bug at all.
    the bug in question is that when placed from star to these landing spots they go back to star...even when you move gen out of way for just that purpose to land from star

qawpaw
    its still because its not landing spot

World
    Sandycove
    then it shouldn't be highlighted in green as one should it.... that's also part of the bug, it's letting you believe it is available as one

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    You should probably just accept that you are wrong, because you are totally wrong...

The whole point is that they are landing spots, but you cant place a gen from the star menu after making a space by moving one that's previously landed.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes. they are highlighted as green and yes its in the landing zone. they get placed as a general allways does. but its not building or on some spots it finishes building but in both situations the general vanishes back to star menu

Reply to Thread