Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions of Anteria , which one you like more?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Personally I'm sitting on the fence before deciding, at the moment there is a fair bit of information about how these generals will do but a lot of it is from simulated attacks which does not give us the big picture. At this point in time there are still 7 weeks in which to make our minds up and for BB to possibly tweak the Champions. There is no need for a hasty decision at this point, a decision which could lead you to repenting at leisure.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    ToK here I come

Last test for me ...tomorrow ... If Anselm can kill Mounted Bowmans like Veteren can with Cav suicide ...you can do it please ?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Personally I'm sitting on the fence before deciding, at the moment there is a fair bit of information about how these generals will do but a lot of it is from simulated attacks which does not give us the big picture. At this point in time there are still 7 weeks in which to make our minds up and for BB to possibly tweak the Champions. There is no need for a hasty decision at this point, a decision which could lead you to repenting at leisure.
    Totally agree ....all depends on whether BB have finished tweaking theses gens ....have run basic adv's, epics & ali's & have been most impressed with nussala...makes the MMA look bad in most cases ....for low lvl adv's like IOP & Sftr uses less troops to finish than the MMA ....amazing what you can do with R's B's & LB's ....lol
    pretty impressive running through woodcutter, 2nd & 3rd thief, & very handy on wisdom

ChapterIX
    Nusala fails an important stress test during Surprise Attack vs Housecarl [200].. Here she simply flakes and is unable to take down a camp that the MMA can handle easily. Even with max'd crossbows or crossbows & Soldiers she limps back to camp having taken huge losses.. She's a glass cannon that due to her lack of troop capacity doesn't make her very viable. The other two from testing seem to handle things much better. She needs either better explosive ammunition or higher troop capacity BADLY because she should be 'at least' as good as an MMA!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ChapterIX View Post
    Nusala fails an important stress test during Surprise Attack vs Housecarl [200].. Here she simply flakes and is unable to take down a camp that the MMA can handle easily. Even with max'd crossbows or crossbows & Soldiers she limps back to camp having taken huge losses.. She's a glass cannon that due to her lack of troop capacity doesn't make her very viable. The other two from testing seem to handle things much better. She needs either better explosive ammunition or higher troop capacity BADLY because she should be 'at least' as good as an MMA!
    I tried her in SLT camps, she was a lot better than MMA, it depends on the camps, for sure she fail on some that other generals that can handle better, but she wins in other camps against other generals.

And i think people must test generals on most used adventures, not the very low one, as FT advs, BK, RB, and Arabian Advs.

Nords and SA, are special troops that not commonly used in adventures.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 03.12.16 at 10:04.

World
    Newfoundland
    Since I mostly do AB's nowadays I'm leaning towards Vargus...

World
    Sandycove
    Please, do not forget 1 important thing, MMA General worth almost like 90 Cav alone !
    Cav have : the first strike, attack weakest target first and splash damage.

MMA with 1 R can kill up to 90 Cav deserter(s) in BK ls camp or similar situations. What this means! When you send mma with 180 XB+40M in The Nords, you can expect that you hit enemy with 90 Cav too (180XB+40M +additional 90 Cav strike ... mma 450-500 / 5-10 Cav damage ). Cav in all situation, not only that will have "the first strike", will aslo become "attack weakest target first", so after you kill some units in first attack, you can expect less damage for your own units in wave 2. In this case, you need to use Vargus or Anslem, as it similar to mma striking abilities and skills. Please be aware, Vargus do not have "attack weakest target first" so you will have to add some Cav in his attacking troops when you do testing.
    Splash damage is like when you drop 1 stone on to flat sand, you will get shatter in enemy lines and they will spread all over, so your not so accurate Cannons can hit more and kill more. What ppl do wrong, they add many or more "attacking" units, but they do not add defense, or at least minimum what is required. To do test, you need to use BHG, add him enough R to see how many R is required to withstand enemy 1st wave of the attack. Then you will know how many R you need, remove about 20% whats needed as you will kill some enemy due 1 attack .. huuh sorry complicated, but that is how it goes

World
    Sandycove
    Testing ToK (Treasure of Knowledge) suicide form.
    Enemy :
    70 Mounted Bowman - most wanted to kill (MB)
    70 Sword Wileder (SW)
    70 Stone Cannon (SC)

mma 220 Cav = 33-35 MB
    Vet 250 Cav = 30 - 32 MB
    Dracul 200 Cav = 24 MB
    Nusala 165 LB * = 22 MB
    Vargus 180 Cav = 23 MB + 4 SW *
    Anselm 150 Cav = 19 MB

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    Testing ToK (Treasure of Knowledge) suicide form.
    Enemy :
    70 Mounted Bowman - most wanted to kill (MB)
    70 Sword Wileder (SW)
    70 Stone Cannon (SC)

mma 220 Cav = 33-35 MB
    Vet 250 Cav = 30 - 32 MB
    Dracul 200 Cav = 24 MB
    Nusala 165 LB * = 22 MB
    Vargus 180 Cav = 23 MB + 4 SW *
    Anselm 150 Cav = 19 MB
    Some of your testing seems odd to me.At least for Nussala.I would have attach 165 cav to it, same as you did with the MMA. 163 from the 165 LB you placed on her were killed without "firing an arrow", Nussala is killing 21 from the total 22 MB and last 2 LB managed to kill 1 MB.

qawpaw
    just pick 1 no matter witch. and buy the other 2 later on in merchant prob solved.
    and as lord said ,vargus if playing ab`s. witch i also most do.

Reply to Thread