Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions of Anteria , which one you like more?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Champions of Anteria , which one you like more?

In next christmas event, it will come with 3 new general I think you only have to choose one of them, new generals are:

---------- Vargus (180 troops) ------------------- Anslem (150 troops) -------------------- Nusala (165 troops) :
    ----

You can see more details:
    http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...teria-generals
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 04.11.16 at 17:36.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Until now I decided to go for Nusala, but I see they have changed some things like the troop limit.

World
    Sandycove
    Too bad I cant get both Vargus and Nussala , they have different roles.I like Nussala more but forcing me too choose, I will take Vargus as it will be usefull against all those foxes and other first strike/assasination camps.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    They should have a carrying capacity of at least 200, because of that oversight they will be no more than an mma suicide substitute or lootspot general.

qawpaw
    whats the idea if we can get only one a mg would be better though

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    So, we just have 3 generals with no idea for what use they are designed? Mb here any comments form developers?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitalist View Post
    So, we just have 3 generals with no idea for what use they are designed? Mb here any comments form developers?
    First during event you get one of them I think, from doors you open, and for why they designed them, wait the Dev Dairy later after 1 or 2 months after next event, but those generals are really strong even better than mma in some cases, you can kill big amount of troops as first wave, or even destroy the whole camp with very low troops, i tried to play a few camps in slt, it really was fun.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I think their main goal is to promote the Champions of Anteria game. We are all getting one of these generals for free, so it would be weird if they were really really good.

At the very least they are good suicide gens which can save you a decent amount of troops.

World
    Sandycove
    theres some very valuable info on test server atm about them - here's the link:

http://forum.tsotesting.com/threads/...teria-generals

As it stands I shall probably get Nusala
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 05.11.16 at 08:57.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Opper View Post
    I think their main goal is to promote the Champions of Anteria game. We are all getting one of these generals for free, so it would be weird if they were really really good.

At the very least they are good suicide gens which can save you a decent amount of troops.

so far Nussala seems to be the best of the bunch as I'm running all 3 through epic FT & Ali's .........

as long as you load her with ranged troops she kicks A ....the std suicide in BK was a surprise though ....with 1B & 1 LB she wiped out camp 14 (BK killste guide)

def know which one I'm getting

Reply to Thread