Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Conscientious Geologist worthless

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Conscientious Geologist worthless

What is the point. While looking at two exhausted marble deposits on my map
    the Conscientious Geologist had failed to discover either after a dozen searches. As a matter of fact in
    over 250 searches the Conscientious Geologist has never found any deposits.
    I ask again....what is the point...I feel that I have been ripped off by BB on this purchase.

World
    Newfoundland
    sounds like a bug to me, mine works perfectly, even finds 3 iron deposits sometimes

World
    Northisle
    Some deposits can't be found together so it might be that which is the problem. There's iron deposits in s5, for example, that only 2 of which can be found/built on at the same time. I am fairly sure there are marble deposits that are the same. Maybe send him out again if another marble deposit expires, then you'll know if it's one of the either/or deposits or a bug.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also find him very annoying. I know that you can find an extra deposit and that is what he sometimes do. Once he found it the fun is gone. I sent out to refill emty deposits - and with stone or marble I dont really care if I have one more or less - I just see an empty and sent out geo. And lots of times with marble and stone he comes back telling there is no empty even though I can see an empty deposit. So yes - I do find him more annoying than useful.
    Last edited by Urd123; 09.11.16 at 05:25.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    I'm not sure why there are bugs/issues/confusion with the geologist.... I only send him for iron mines when I need to recover many of them, and if there are 2 available he always finds them. I can't speak about the other mines.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Northisle
    I use my 2 for granite and marble and they find 2 every search also, providing 2 can be uncovered.

World
    Sandycove
    works for me on all deposits if they are available - i like him, just wish he was a bit faster

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Con Geo is wonderful - finds double deposits 100% of time

qawpaw
    i use for granite no problems with it at all

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    we use him for only marble and stone ,he always finds 2/3 at a time, he is too slow for mines, always use my jolly geologist for other mines mostly they find 2 iron mines at a time.

Reply to Thread