Reply to Thread

Thread: Have General return to same location on Homeisland it left from

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Have General return to same location on Homeisland it left from

Guild chat the other day, some of us like arranging our islands.

It would be nice if after adventures that generals returned to the location they left from (assuming it is still available)

That way we can work on aesthetics, also we can place certain generals in known places so easy to find and use.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think that would be a harf task - as it requires that the program can remember where you put them.

What I would love was a generals camp or headquarter where they are all sent from, so that you dont need to use island space on the gens once you have cleared island. That has been suggested before.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

qawpaw
    it would be better that they returned to star after adv is end

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This is not always possible due to the chance of collectables spawning in the spots where you keep your generals parked.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post

What I would love was a generals camp or headquarter where they are all sent from, so that you dont need to use island space on the gens once you have cleared island. That has been suggested before.
    Love this idea

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Technically it wouldn't be two hard.

The game already stores information about each general such as its type, description, troops loaded current location etc. so it would just need to record home island location, and then when returning, return to that location or as close as possible if no less get vaccent.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    People will want the generals pre-loaded for adventures next.

World
    Sandycove
    I don't see the advantage. It doesn't matter to me at all where they are physically located when on the home island. If you are looking for them visually when selecting for loading/unloading, then I would just go to the star menu and click on their name and the map will shift to their location - but I still don't see why that would matter.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    What about having floating pontoons for generals to land on so they don't take up valuable space?

qawpaw
    yes or let them fly

Reply to Thread