Reply to Thread

Thread: Event resources for Halloween 2016

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Event resources for Halloween 2016

The clean up after the event was meant to convert event resources to gold coin. Does this refer to pumpkins only or all event related items.
    My star menu is filling up with unused event buffs etc. How come these are not converted as well?
    I would like to see them converted to what was paid for them. i.e purified water gives back what you used to make it.

World
    Newfoundland
    You can. Use the water on your Major House and they will be converted to what you paid for them.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    thanks for info. How about the tricks and treats?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshill View Post
    The clean up after the event was meant to convert event resources to gold coin. Does this refer to pumpkins only or all event related items.
    My star menu is filling up with unused event buffs etc. How come these are not converted as well?
    I would like to see them converted to what was paid for them. i.e purified water gives back what you used to make it.
    Mentioned in another thread - the water can be placed on the mayor's house and the resources recovered. I'm not sure about tricks/treats
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Tricks and treats can be used all year. I always make some at the end of the event so that I can do a quick 2hr boost when gq's need it.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    It was the tricks/treats that I was mainly concerned about. I still had some from last year and due to my game play now they are of no use to me. Anyway they can be got rid of?

World
    Sandycove
    It was the tricks/treats that I was mainly concerned about. I still had some from last year and due to my game play now they are of no use to me. Anyway they can be got rid of?
    You can delete them yourself by clicking the red x in the upper right corner of their icon.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Tricks and Treats are far from useless, as you can still use them on any normal work yard.
    As lordloocan says they can be useful for GQs and other quests that require you to produce goods.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    tricks and treats are still use able and so remain if you've extra why not sell them on trade...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    If you don't want them they are tradeable, may as well get something for them instead of just binning them all.

Reply to Thread