Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trade bug

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by faivq View Post
    I just want this "smart new feature" removed / rolled back.
    I've played since 2012 and the trade has never allowed me to request more resources than I have room in my storage.

There are some limitations in Trade office and those were introduced 19.7.2016 (Change log) and then changed on the next update (Change log) increasing the limits by 10x

The limits are:
    • Item - 1000 - This is the general trade limitation for all items, regardless of their source.
    • Resource - Storage Capacity - The limitation of resources is dependent on the storage capacity of the player.
    • Refill - 100000 - The limitation for refills.
    • Building - 10 - The limitation for buildings.

qawpaw
    you are very wrong if i had 790k gc (witch whas stock ful) and wanted to sell when coin slot is filled up i cant place a trade,with coins.
    but got around it to get people to make trade for me.so i bought instead.so its been all along and its logical.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    • Resource - Storage Capacity - The limitation of resources is dependent on the storage capacity of the player.
    Thank you Durin_d! I knew that this was stated officially somewhere, but couldn't remember where

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    be thankfull you can ask for trades upto your storage limit, once we were restricted to trades of just 400...and what you are seeing ask limited to your storage capacity is how it's been for years

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Just for the protocol - 19.07.2016 is neither "since 2012", nor "for years". (I remember being surprised that the fake limits were neither close to the storage nor some round numbers of thousands - like 600K or 640K.) So it's been applied somewhen this summer and there's absolutelly no logic to limit your requests to the storage limit but allow buyings above - no, MUCH above it. So I still ask for removing this - or bringing all the trade in conformity with the new conditions.
    Thank You for pointing to the official information.

World
    Northisle
    Just for the protocol - 19.07.2016 is neither "since 2012", nor "for years". (I remember being surprised that the fake limits were neither close to the storage nor some round numbers of thousands - like 600K or 640K.) So it's been applied somewhen this summer and there's absolutelly no logic to limit your requests to the storage limit but allow buyings above - no, MUCH above it. So I still ask for removing this - or bringing all the trade in conformity with the new conditions.
    Thank You for pointing to the official information.
    Sorry I to in over 4 years of play on 2 different servers have also never been able to offer for more then the remaining storage capacity available to me in TO

the only way i have ever get around it is to use a trade slot the remove say all my coin, list my trades for gc then cancel my original trade i had stores full on.

World
    Sandycove
    not sure of should go here or not but it is a bug with trade system

I been helping a new guild member,
    because of the 24 hour rule doing it through TO
    I accepted the top trade below and was wanting to accept the other 2 for a quest but have constant egg timer on my TO screen even now over 15 mins later its still spinning even though history shows i have accepted the trade the egg timer spinning for and i have tried visiting my adventure i have running and back to home island to try that way

Last edited by lulu10093; 22.11.16 at 19:58.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    not sure of should go here or not but it is a bug with trade system

I been helping a new guild member,
    because of the 24 hour rule doing it through TO
    I accepted the top trade below and was wanting to accept the other 2 for a quest but have constant egg timer on my TO screen even now over 15 mins later its still spinning even though history shows i have accepted the trade the egg timer spinning for and i have tried visiting my adventure i have running and back to home island to try that way
    Reload the game.

btw. You left one place where it shows the players name. The search field.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    Reload the game.

btw. You left one place where it shows the players name. The search field.
    hehe good point changed it and yeah i had to refresh in end to sort it

World
    Newfoundland
    19.07.2016 is neither "since 2012", nor "for years"
    19/07/16 was when trade limits for buildings, refills and "items" (buffs etc iirc) were raised to allow trading of more than 1 at a time. Resources was included (i assume) for clarity, and has ALWAYS, since the introduction of the Trade Office, been limited to your storage amounts for REQUESTS/prices.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post
    Choose price – this window is visually identical to the “choose offer” window, except that this is where you will decide what you want to receive from the trade. As a note, you cannot trade for more than your storehouse can hold. For instance, if you have a storehouse limit of 10,000 bread and currently have 6,000 in your storehouse, you cannot trade for more than 4,000 bread. It will not overflow to your Star Menu.
    It has ALWAYS been unlimited for accepting other peoples' offers. Nothing has changed here.

If you are asking for this to be changed, that's a different matter to reporting a perceived (non-existent) bug. You could pop the request in the Suggestions section of the forum :P
    Last edited by Ynita; 22.11.16 at 21:27. Reason: added link/quote from 2012 trade guide

Closed Thread