Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: we got more land to build on now we need more

World
    Sandycove
    As basically an economy game, there has to be limits, otherwise there is no individual challenge. Your right Maria_Espa, you have to prioritize your choices of how you play the game. There is a little room to manoeuver and play to an individual stile but every player has to play within a limit or there would be little point in playing.
    There have always been calls for the removal of trees, shrubs, rocks to allow placing of buildings and make production chains uber efficient, but again, the challenge is making the best of what we are given. Faststriker is right, the more space BB give us the more we want. What they have done is reduced the bottle neck that the old island would have faced when the new content was added. We also have level 6 production buildings and licence free production buildings to improve production performance to match the increased production needs, but again its not enough for some. And the freeing up of licences ( which in themselves were a limiting factor for the growth of the game ) now means we have less constraints on the number of buildings we can build so it is inevitable that some are looking for more space to use them.
    I do concede however that it would be nice to have somewhere to show our creative side, and use all those decorations, event trophy's etc. Perhaps a separate little island with just a mayors house and a `garden space' Linked to the achievement button so friends and visitors could click and come see. I think it would be more representative of the players time in game than just a number.....But then if BB gave it to us, it would probably never be large enough
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    You don't need more land, in fact the archipelago wasn't needed either. What you need is to learn how to use the land you have efficiently. I am level 61, half way to 62, and I have no need to use a single buff on my island and still have space on the main island free for building.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 23.11.16 at 23:42.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Faststriker View Post
    I fully understand your view.
    Thanks for understanding me

Its like a small child that keeps asking for an ice within a hour after he/she has eaten the last one. Do you just give a child a new ice, no at some point you got to say NO more ice.
    Thanks for your explanation, I sincerely have been very funny,
    If with that example I must understand that I am a child, Great!!
    I can put myself in that situation!
    I'm going to wait for my "BB_ Mummy" or "BB_daddy" to tell me that I can not take more ice.
    If BB tell me that I can not anymore I will not cry, I will not complain, but I think I can support a suggestion that I personally think is very successful

What I'm saying is that IF BB decide to give us more space at some point, then within a year someone else will come out and say the exact same thing again "We NEED more space". So when is there enough space??
    If the game continues to evolve, if the game is alive, why not also, ask for more upgrades for it? more space?
    We can ask for many things! Why not?
    -This is that the community grows together with the game-
    I'm sure developers know how to prioritize what users are asking for.

Personally I would love more space to use my spare 150 licenses on.
    thank you so much
    For the rest, you have all my support in that other matters must also be dealt with.

P.S There are circumstances in which not only must give an ice to a child, if not many ice and even the mother does not want.
    Do you have children who have removed the tonsils? hehehe
    thank Mr Faststriker for all the attention And excuse my English, I don't know much but, I put it all
    my will and my heart.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    You don't need more land, in fact the archipelago wasn't needed either. What you need is to learn how to use the land you have efficiently. I am level 61, half way to 62, and I have no need to use a single buff on my island and still have space on the main island free for building.
    How many adventures you play daily? how much population you have? how many hours you spend on game in avg?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    How many adventures you play daily? how much population you have? how many hours you spend on game in avg?
    I play for about 10hrs a day, I do at least one Ali and one Ft a day plus other advs and my population is 18k. Get your economy right and the game looks after itself.

Reply to Thread