Reply to Thread

Thread: Platinum Ore

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove

Platinum Ore

I'm drowning in platinum ore like most of the higher level players in my Guild. I can't give it away. It would be good if BB would reduce the huge quantities you get as loot in the 1001 Arabian Nights adventures or give us more uses for it.

World
    Sandycove
    Why? Is it not your star menu a bottomless pit?

World
    Sandycove
    I agree, this need somehow to become valuable resource to the lower level Player also. Maybe can be used for lvl 6 Building upgrades.

I must admit, Im not drowning in it as everyone will soon or later start to play Ventures. Ventures do not drop the Platinum ore, but losses of Elite Units are high.
    Quest (forgot how its called) from The Fisherman and his Wife to Snow White = 0 Plat Ore...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    as everyone will soon or later start to play Ventures.
    Thats a bold assumption considering the fact that those adventures are not even competitive when it comes to exp or drop, and their only real purpose is to get and upgrade the epic workyard (value of which is debatable at best).
    Last edited by sparkz; 28.11.16 at 11:35.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosejane View Post
    I'm drowning in platinum ore like most of the higher level players in my Guild. I can't give it away. It would be good if BB would reduce the huge quantities you get as loot in the 1001 Arabian Nights adventures or give us more uses for it.
    yeah great idea then all that plat ore you are drowning in will be worth loads more as others, new to alibabas, will get far less. Hmm why do I smell self-interest here? Yes make it more useful but don't change the amount in loots.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i agree with lordy altho i am not accusing RJ of being 1 of those greedy traders. who cares how much plat is in star, maybe bb will find a use for it later on... bet nobody was complaining during halloween with the new golem ^^

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm not greedy - I've tried giving it away to my fellow guildies but everyone has enough - I aim for a balanced economy & use everything I've got or stop making it for a bit. Platinum ore is the only thing I can't control & am oversupplied with even with my platinum weaponsmiths working as hard as they can. It would be nice if it has some other use.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I like we get a lot of platinum ore. For me is ok, all going in star menu -)

Reply to Thread