Reply to Thread

Thread: Copper Mine Buff

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Copper Mine Buff

Hi,

Maybe we can get a Copper Mine 200% buff? Suggestion would be for like 4-8h duration and maybe make it in mayors house or in Provision House i belive this can be a good buff for starters who have a problem getting enough of copper.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    bowl of pasta, roasted duck

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Cant make them in Major House or Province House.

World
    Sandycove
    what's wrong with the badge? cant find a premium player every time you need those 30 min past the 9h mark ?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    what's wrong with the badge? cant find a premium player every time you need those 30 min past the 9h mark ?
    If someone is still struggling with making enough copper, they sure will be struggling more to make enough gold and marble and HWP for badges, provided they have an RPH in the first place.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry but I can not buy into the idea this would be a help for starters, they do not have the means to make better buffs than sandwiches or platters in provision house and will not have accumulated a stock of collectables to make buffs in Mayors house. Quite simply if they have a copper problem of this scale then they are doing something wrong and they need advise and not a buff band-aid which only hides the problem for a few hours.

What is interesting is both the length of the buff asked for and that it's 200%, this is very telling as it informs us as to what level of copper mine the buff is intended for. This is a buff intended for level 4 or above copper mines.

Until such time as the OP can be more open about why they want this sort of buff I can not support it.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    I think there are enough buffs - be creative using friends and you can create almost any time frame you need.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    there are sufficient existing buffs, so not needed ..... next

Reply to Thread