Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas 2016 - Dev Diary

World
    Sandycove
    I am very happy with the Artic mine.
    She is exhausted but again appears in the star Menu and is like "unlimited iron" when it destroys, I put it back! Thank you

She's special
    Last edited by Maria_Espa; 06.01.17 at 12:40.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is an error and we're investigating - thanks for the report.

World
    Newfoundland
    All in all a good slow paced lazy event, but this year with the BEST calender so far

... Well, part from the not so good gingerbread/candycane/bell ratios.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Great event, no complaints here at all. Nice spread of gifts through the calendar rather than one big payout at the end was a good idea. Collectibles weren't as much of an issue for my guild as it appeared they would be from forum. Once players had made the 5 sets of presents for the achievement they sent them to me and I then passed them out to those who needed them, simples. In the run up to the end of phase 1 we were giving away sets of 25 bells/gingers for 5 presents a go and even at that rate they were going slowly/not at all.

Re getting presents solely from the explorers, yes those who have lots of explorers will find lots of presents etc and I do understand people wanting them to come from adventures too. However do bare in mind that those who have only 3 tavern generals are probably not going to do many adventures and so that doesn't really solve anything, other than maybe for the medium tier players? What we do is those who can gather a lot of presents do so and they buy their goodies, then my mailbox fills up again as they send me their 'leftovers' to pass along to those who need them. What is leftover I turn into grout and pass it back to those who sent me presents on a pro-rata basis.

By using those sorts of simple strategies everyone can have a productive event and a chilled time at Christmas and New Year instead of a BK fest, yet again.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    I just noticed i got different things 1st pic on lv 65 account 2nd pic on lv 54 account was just today i noticed lol

Dont think you are supposed to have 2 accounts I think thats a definate no no in bb rules.

World
    Sandycove
    2 different servers, so its fine as you cannot trade between servers
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 07.01.17 at 09:16.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebloom View Post
    Dont think you are supposed to have 2 accounts I think thats a definate no no in bb rules.
    lulu 0ne lv 65 is sandycove other lv 54 one is northisle so its not breaking the rules

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    This is an error and we're investigating - thanks for the report.
    An Error perhaps - but a very welcome one.

There are TWENTY (21 with geo skill tree) iron mines which take 20 hours to discover in total
    5min to build each mine - more time in upgrading them with tools, and they expire once a day in general.
    In fact several hours of a settlers day is just sending out geos, building buffing and upgrading iron mines.

Its not breaking the economy, producing iron better it is not breaking experience having easier access to militia and soldiers - you still have to build them and send them into battle

It just makes the day to day island maintenance much easier to handle; you still have the geo time spent on searching for iron but the 90+ min or simply building the iron mines and blocking up the queue is removed.

Rename effected arctic mines as "reusable iron mines" add them to the shop and let us have our industrial revolution I know for one I want to add some more satanic mill owner working practices on my island :P

Reply to Thread