Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Christmas 2016 - Dev Diary

qawpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    The limit will be reset, so you can indeed attain another one.

EDIT: that goes for Quartermaster Claus, Watermill, Deerstalker Hut and Recycling Manufactory - they're reset on a new event.
    that simply sounds great cant wait

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looking forward to this event, Christmas is always my favourite and this one with a free general looks awesome.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    How much damage do these three new Anteria generals make?
    Yes please - I also would like to know the final decision on the statistics of all the new generals especially their damage range.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Yes please - I also would like to know the final decision on the statistics of all the new generals especially their damage range.
    So far it appears the final version is the one that is currently on the test svr as those are the stats BB have put up on the dev dairy for them....def hopping BB will put 'em into the merchant after the event...would happily buy a 2nd Nusala....(will be nice to run through adv's & ventures with the lwr losses)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    The rewards from last year are slightly different, but the Gingerbread house is still part of the calendar. An Arctic Iron Mine has been added to one of the doors, the special Gold mine was removed.

2 x Gingerbread House

Description: Residence for 40 settlers.
    Upgrades: Can be upgraded to level 6 (see picture). Each upgrade increases the population space by 15 up to a total of 115.
    Recurring: Tearing it down will return it to your Star Menu.

2xGingerbread House ? So we will be getting 2 from the calendar or is it 1 from calendar and 1 from quests (like last year). And will we need Achievement points to upgrade it again?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomislav11 View Post
    2xGingerbread House ? So we will be getting 2 from the calendar or is it 1 from calendar and 1 from quests (like last year). And will we need Achievement points to upgrade it again?
    2 from calender and they are upgraded with resources just as they were last year.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos51 View Post
    So far it appears the final version is the one that is currently on the test svr as those are the stats BB have put up on the dev dairy for them....def hopping BB will put 'em into the merchant after the event...would happily buy a 2nd Nusala....(will be nice to run through adv's & ventures with the lwr losses)
    We plan to offer all three Anteria Generals in the shop at some point in 2017.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    We plan to offer all three Anteria Generals in the shop at some point in 2017.
    Sweet.....Thx Saqui....looking forward to it :-)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Sorry to be a pain but you didn't reply to my post yesterday. Are you sure it's the 15th December, since that is a Thursday, and not the 13th?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Blais View Post
    Sorry to be a pain but you didn't reply to my post yesterday. Are you sure it's the 15th December, since that is a Thursday, and not the 13th?
    It was confirmed in chat today by BB_Saqui: Yep it's totally intentional: you'll have the downtime like normal on the 13th for a new game version deployment. On the 15th, the event will start seamlessly world wide.

Reply to Thread