Reply to Thread

Thread: A Settlers Christmas Picross

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle

A Settlers Christmas Picross

It's December! It's officially Christmas!

Every year, I make an alternative, digital Christmas card for friends and family, and extend it to the Settlers Community as well!

For 2016, I've created an interactive Picross puzzle for you all!

Don't worry if you don't know what a picross is, I've included full instructions and have even written a small example puzzle for newbies to try out. The webpage is written using very basic javascript so should work for everyone using a modern browser and does not require any special plugins.

If you prefer doing these sorts of puzzles on paper, it should be possible to just print the webpage with a landscape orientation at 100% full size.

If you get stuck, or want to make sure you're on the right track the "check answer" button will let you know how you're doing. You can also save your progress as a cookie if you want to leave and come back later or scrap the whole thing and start again.

There are two versions of the puzzle, easy and hard. The picture you end up with is almost identical in each case so choose your difficulty now!

Here are the links:

Example puzzle

Settlers Picross, easy version

Settlers Picross, hard version

Hope you enjoy the puzzles. Feedback welcome! Merry Christmas.

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

World
    Newfoundland
    A nice little diversion wasn't expecting the colour show at the end!

Reply to Thread