Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Information about Generals

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBosse View Post
    But this isn't what Xibor nor I wanted, we want from BB CLEAR meanings of the gens and their specialties
    ROFL ....

A basic supposition would be that BB wants the player to work out whats best for their own style of play.....hence the multitude of different opinions
    It makes using the test svr all the more important when making choices.....only thing missing from that is an accurate simulator ...(well in the public domain that is )

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by chaos51 View Post
    ROFL ....

A basic supposition would be that BB wants the player to work out whats best for their own style of play.....hence the multitude of different opinions
    It makes using the test svr all the more important when making choices.....only thing missing from that is an accurate simulator ...(well in the public domain that is )

Sim here has the 3 new gens on

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    ROFL ....

Been bitten once too often with what's issued from test server.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    But this isn't what Xibor nor I wanted, we want from BB CLEAR meanings of the gens and their specialities
    Completely agree, as requested in the feedback thread, we really need the official BB stats on what each general will be in their finalised version to make an informed decision on our choice.
    Dev Diary is too vague at present, no mention of each generals attack values and hit points and some of the "special abilities" description is a bit vague/ambiguous.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahari View Post
    thats nice ....there are others but they're NOT ACCURATE... yet!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    That's a strange statement to make when players on the live servers have adventures which are not available on test, this means no sim as yet can be said to be accurate.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    But this isn't what Xibor nor I wanted, we want from BB CLEAR meanings of the gens and their specialities
    Thank you - I was thinking nobody was able to get my point.

I'm working on my own list combining data from the merchant where available, battle reports, etc. I can't see any other way. I know many of the generals are the same except perhaps the carrying capacity but I prefer working from nice clear charts in front of me not having to remember too many nuances.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Have patience - try testing them

BTW all three new generals will be made available in Merchant next year

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    I think Nusala is best for normal adventures - in some cases better than mma because of giving bowmen splash damage and attack weakest - and having better first attack and attack weakest than MMA.
    Anslem is best in tailors - often his ability to halve attack of most enemies enough to let own units survive and hit enemy ( but not if they have to many hitpoints ) - therefore he is not so good on Ali's where enemies have high hitpoints
    Vargus is strong on Ali's - mainly because he prevents the enemies to use 'attack weakest' and he therefore can use Armoured Marksman and Mounted Marksman on camps with first-attack units.
    A bit too much of a generalisation. Neither of those generals is best for certain kind of adventures, at most you can say they are more fitting to certain camps if you can find those.

Ie. consider any kind of adventure where camps are boosted up to 350-450 units, in such case none of these three will give you any advantage regardless of their special skills simply because they cant carry enough units to even kill half of the enemies before your army is dead meat.

Skills wont save you when, due to capacity constrains, you have to be using 100 offensive units instead of 220.

World
    Sandycove
    I dont get how they are not accurate
    obviously everything on TEST can change when it go's to live servers but sims use the info on gens on test and then if they do get "tweaked" when they go live they get updated and are accurate then i would assume

Reply to Thread