Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Information about Generals

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ChapterIX View Post
    Surprise Attack, the camp with x200 Housecarl nearer the start. Typically you would use x100 soldiers and x100 crossbowman. Nusala fell apart because she can't support enough units. I wasn't using recruits or militia during my tests as I knew she wouldn't be up to the task. She failed at something the MMA can do easily, yet she's the explosives expert and designed for adventures featuring our Viking friends!?
    That is one of the camps can block so cant see it being a problem really or you could still use mma kill that camp and you could use her to kill the leader after it only you would have to substitute normal recs used in a major say to become the following

instead of
    Last edited by lulu10093; 17.12.16 at 12:35.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Haha. So use Nusala to effectively destroy 2x more resources :P.

That's the thing with the new generals, they are not always the best choice. Sometimes on SA MMA is better than MG, sometimes other way around. Just because a general is not good on one camp doesn't necessarily mean it's no good. And just because a general is good at some camps doesn't mean he is a good general (ha!) choice, e.g. Anselm kinds falls into this.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    Haha. So use Nusala to effectively destroy 2x more resources :P.

That's the thing with the new generals, they are not always the best choice. Sometimes on SA MMA is better than MG, sometimes other way around. Just because a general is not good on one camp doesn't necessarily mean it's no good. And just because a general is good at some camps doesn't mean he is a good general (ha!) choice, e.g. Anselm kinds falls into this.
    yep each general has a use its just the trick of finding the way to utilise them to the best they can do for your style of game play
    Anselm im still unsure about but he really does save a lot on camps with foxes in compared to other generals it seems on the sim
    this that camp we was discussing last night on north snowy after unicorn on VLT if want to kill it in 1 wave say

with Anselm it can become this and rec loss only instead so cheaper losses

its just a case of finding out where can and cant be used best really and if needs be as in case of SA say if nursula would be lower levels fast general and they could do blocks then they could use her but have to swap out recs for militas in some cases or even solds if needs be But she does really well on other "normal" adventures to.

Vargus the general consensus is hes better for higher end players for alis and FT i havent really tested him out on sim much yet though to make own mind up

the main thing is though every time a new general comes into play the game play dynamics change so players change their attacking way also to make best use of what they have whether it be troops or generals to suit their needs and game play style and what ever people choose they all gonna take some getting used to where to use them best along with generals already have etc

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Does anybody knows on which link I can find Anslem based guides?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnjau View Post
    Does anybody knows on which link I can find Anslem based guides?
    http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/?s=anslem
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    thanx m8

Reply to Thread