Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Information about Generals

Kryss_Drynn
    Both excited and disappointed with Nusala from my testing. She's great for single waved attacks (perhaps that was their design), but I cant help feel she should be the best choice of general for adventures/ventures that feature our viking friends that have last strike. In these case she often fails due to her low troop count. Sure, she's great on Nords, but as soon as you try harder camps in more difficult adventures she can't stay alive.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryss_Drynn View Post
    Both excited and disappointed with Nusala from my testing. She's great for single waved attacks (perhaps that was their design), but I cant help feel she should be the best choice of general for adventures/ventures that feature our viking friends that have last strike. In these case she often fails due to her low troop count. Sure, she's great on Nords, but as soon as you try harder camps in more difficult adventures she can't stay alive.
    suppose it depends on adventures you try her on
    Just thinking ahead we all know in events BK's seem to be the addy of choice to get event resorces due to low losses, fast version and if possible 3 way swaps etc
    Bearing this in mind this is just the 2 comparisons of nursula on middle and top DC
    Middle DC
    this MMA attack middle DC
    this nursula attack middle DC

Top DC
    mma attack top DC
    nursula attack top DC just on them 2 alone you can see basically she can save some decent troop numbers if she did it with lowest

thats why im thinking possibly getting her on the other server i play on as i dont have even a mma there yet until Easter hopefuly
    she also kicks the bum on island pirates also with less losses than a MMA i think form what i remember when i run her in sim with that so i think she definitely good for lower level players or them with no mma

as for nords if i remember rightly it was only last leader she may struggled on the rest she did ok with
    some of the SA attacks yeah with major/mma can loose recs but if changed some attacks with recs to militas and used less crossbows that would use in other generals she seemed to do ok with leaders on there also again apart from last leader had to swap that from recs in major to solds in nurusla but she still could kill the camp in 40 seconds so the blocks should hold also

we just have to play around on the sim and see where you can and cant use all the generals if cant get on test to try them out properly the sims can give you a idea where you can and cant use them,

World
    Sandycove
    Corrections made and additional information much appreciated
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

ChapterIX
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    suppose it depends on adventures you try her on
    Just thinking ahead we all know in events BK's seem to be the addy of choice to get event resorces due to low losses, fast version and if possible 3 way swaps etc
    Bearing this in mind this is just the 2 comparisons of nursula on middle and top DC
    Middle DC
    this MMA attack middle DC
    this nursula attack middle DC

Top DC
    mma attack top DC
    nursula attack top DC just on them 2 alone you can see basically she can save some decent troop numbers if she did it with lowest

thats why im thinking possibly getting her on the other server i play on as i dont have even a mma there yet until Easter hopefuly
    she also kicks the bum on island pirates also with less losses than a MMA i think form what i remember when i run her in sim with that so i think she definitely good for lower level players or them with no mma

as for nords if i remember rightly it was only last leader she may struggled on the rest she did ok with
    some of the SA attacks yeah with major/mma can loose recs but if changed some attacks with recs to militas and used less crossbows that would use in other generals she seemed to do ok with leaders on there also again apart from last leader had to swap that from recs in major to solds in nurusla but she still could kill the camp in 40 seconds so the blocks should hold also

we just have to play around on the sim and see where you can and cant use all the generals if cant get on test to try them out properly the sims can give you a idea where you can and cant use them,
    Surprise Attack, the camp with x200 Housecarl nearer the start. Typically you would use x100 soldiers and x100 crossbowman. Nusala fell apart because she can't support enough units. I wasn't using recruits or militia during my tests as I knew she wouldn't be up to the task. She failed at something the MMA can do easily, yet she's the explosives expert and designed for adventures featuring our Viking friends!?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey Ho!
    I have read the very interesting posts in the TSO test forum.
    Most, if not all, the posters have been made by players that are over level 50, many doing Ali Baba type adventures.
    My dilemma is that as a mid level player (42), without a MMA, just a Lord Dracula, is which Champion to choose.
    I would like to have some input as to which Champion is a good choice for a certain level range.
    For example:
    Levels 21 - 39 ( if do not have a MMA - Nusala)
    Levels 40 - 49 ( undecided)
    Levels 50 upwards. (Vargas)

Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Last edited by CenturionSA; 17.12.16 at 06:13.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I want 1 info now, do BB will provide those generals for gems after the event? and how much cost?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    I want 1 info now, do BB will provide those generals for gems after the event? and how much cost?
    They will sometime during 2017, no one know what they may cost in gems, but my guess would be 15k-ish.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBosse View Post
    They will sometime during 2017, no one know what they may cost in gems, but my guess would be 15k-ish.
    for all 3 15Kish !? or the 1 general, if you mean single one, I don't think so, I think not more than 5K !

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    for all 3 15Kish !? or the 1 general, if you mean single one, I don't think so, I think not more than 5K !
    No my guess on the gen price is 15k-ish gems each, it is BB and their pricing we talk about, you've been here long enough to know how insane it can be

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBosse View Post
    No my guess on the gen price is 15k-ish gems each, it is BB and their pricing we talk about, you've been here long enough to know how insane it can be
    Be silly if you must. But there is already a price point in gems for special generals, MMA and MoD. Somewhere in between those.

Reply to Thread