Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Not receiving guild coins

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle

Not receiving guild coins

One of my guild (nerbelle) regularly fails to get her guild coins at reset even though she has done the guild quest. Is this a common occurrence for others in the game too?

World
    Northisle
    I get time to time, sure its because I forget to click confirm like the make xx. If you dont click complete after producing the said resorce you dont get the reward as you have not completed quest. Sure its annoying but afraid its through my own doing.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I keep a record of who has/hasn't done the gq's and every time she hasn't received them she has done and completed the gq.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This sounds like a support issue.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    This sounds like a support issue.
    Yep, she has mailed them (Got nowhere) but I am looking to find if this is a common thing happening in the game.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Yep, she has mailed them (Got nowhere) but I am looking to find if this is a common thing happening in the game.
    It hasn't happened to me, but some are tricky. I assume the player has been given advice on the interface in general.... sometimes you have to wait until something is completed, the click the checkmark, then wait until the server confirms you have confirmed, then click again. You won't get the coins until the 2nd click in many cases. But I assume you have mentioned this already.

Does the screen change from a "do X" to showing how many players have completed? If so, and the count of the player's guild coins haven't changed (a refresh wouldn't hurt) then something is indeed broken.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Yep Xibor, she does them properly. We know she has completed them totally as she shows on guild shield as Completed when I check at 11:45 each day.

World
    Sandycove
    Yep Xibor, she does them properly. We know she has completed them totally as she shows on guild shield as Completed when I check at 11:45 each day.
    Ok then that is weird and I haven't heard of it before. I can't think of anything else, sorry.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Keep chasing support with screenshots

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nerbelle has indeed mailed support, but their replies didn't get through as it appears Nerbelle doesn't have access anymore to the email associated with her account. I've already given her instructions on how to change her email to one that she does have access to via Uplay.

Until she changes the email on her account, we cannot investigate this further for her.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 08.12.16 at 11:26.

Reply to Thread