Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Trade office

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Guild Trade office

Ok this is kind of i was thinking!
    how good would it be if we had a guild trade office just for individual guilds, where you could put up special offers ect.
    the other thought would be to have a load of quests that relate to it making more storage avaliable and longer offers i.e.6hrs - 12hours - 24hrs ect..
    A similair thought to it would be to have an area for low level players to get stuff at cheap prices or even free, this would be filled with resourses that would have gone into people's storage but cant becasue its full.
    hope some of this makes sense and you all like the idea!
    Bob

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    +1 Great idea Bob !!

World
    Sandycove
    +1
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    We do this already, people ask on chat and we send what is needed.

Skilled Student
    ◄◄ Right over there, just behind the corner ►►
    World
    Northisle
    Hi,

1. To have a private in-guild Market would be a good feature,
    2. to have the chance for higher level players to help his/hers lower level guild members is good,
    3. as placing items in private guild market, its clear and declared items as amount and type and exchange rate, is clear to use no matter time zones and difference came from online/offline status of all guild members in a current moment of time,
    4. the way when a player production reaches Store max capacity and send the extra amounts to private guild market, is a good way (to me),
    5. the chance to upgrade that kind of market (as capacity and type and all) via tasks, mission, quests, is good,
    6. the chance to unlock and use that kind of market, and use it, only after a current GQ mission done, would be good for having good and active guild members (its just one more thing helping for activity and interest for development),
    7. with all other sides of the feature, described on topic started, it would be for good, if having a private in-guild market (as a bank slots or something).

Thanks and liked the idea. Hope it comes live some day and serve players well as an additional feature, giving more sense and completing the picture for having a strong guild, and its supportive members.

Greetings all Stay safe!
    Last edited by Kruger_the_Fool; 12.12.16 at 18:25. Reason: fixed few typos [only a few of :)]

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Was tried on test quite a while ago, was proved to have some technical problems. If I recall correctly about a year ago on the German forums they said they was still looking at finding a solution to those problem.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like the idea - have lots of stuff just taking room in star that guild members could enjoy.
    It could just be a Bulletin board. That has been suggested before and yes we can make on here on form. But it is has to be easy or no one will use it.
    My guild tried using linoit for that - but people dont remember to log in on something like that.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread