Thread: [Feedback] Eleventh Guild Market Community Vote

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    savage scout and Nash

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Uhm, couldn't you make the adventures a bit more expensive? I mean, when 1 Guild Coin = 7 Map Fragments and 300 Map Fragments = 1 Black Knights, then SURELY there is a better deal than 1250 Guild Coins for a single Black Knights. Maybe people would pay 100. Maybe 125.
    You're off by a factor 10.

Why do you even bother to serve us things that we neither want nor need?

World
    Sandycove
    ive done my vote on both servers i play on what i seem to see is people are like yeah for watermills but we can buy them at any time and i think they are in xmas event shop also
    i always vote for people if there is any in guild merchant over buildings People always cost gems which many new or lower level players may not be able to get or those who dont buy gems also may struggle to get them or have to wait few events watermills sorry thats not a limited item such as recylers are so i voted them in last one
    Plus lets face it "fattys" as i call explorers due to all the sausages they eat lol are always useful in any event the more the merrier i say
    the adventure costs seem a bit steep to say the least so in that lot i voted for nash and medi packs and red milkshakes they got to be useful especially medi packs.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Except for the Savage Scout the offering is weak. Guild Coins should be for items that you cannot get for gems, or are limited such as Floating Res, and perhaps stuff from the epic shopping list. That would increase participation in GQ's and Guilds working together to achieve this for all members.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Savage scout! anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyDuke View Post
    Savage Scout is clearly the best option as once you have your allocated 6 from Merchant you can't get any more.
    whereas the Improved Watermill & Grout is available from merchant with no upper limit
    ^+1 to that! without mention the crazy price of the grout (compard to the price for that in trade office) or the crazy price of buff and adventures..
    even with the lowest price par guild coin right now in the trade office of newfoundland the price of those items are out of scale!
    At that price you can even not place them in the guild shop! just ridiculous.

They do not help any new player because for them to get enough guild coin to get the savege one would already be hard. thumbs down for all the other items then!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I wonder how they pic stuff for us to vote for ?

Pretty silly to have imp watermills popping when they are in event

For myself I would like more options including buildings explorers or gens. I would not use Guild coins on stuff like buffs or adventures.

That is why I voted for explorer and 2nd option- none of the above.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    A good selection, I think.
    My gripe is that the prices are horrendously expensive, especially for those under level 50.
    My view is that the guild market should offer items that give players an incentive to join a guild, do the guild quests for the guild coins.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Where can we vote, not url mentioned in announcement?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Opper View Post
    Where can we vote, not url mentioned in announcement?
    The vote pops up when you log on to game
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Savage scout is best item, anyone who picked otherwise clearly don't understand the word "limited".
    As for most of the other items they are worthless to high level players and low levels can pick them up far cheaper in trade. It's about time you gave us players some input into what goes into the guild markets and the pricing of certain items.

Reply to Thread